Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ford Ranger

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
I drive a 3.2 A6 Ranger for work everyday and everyday i thank my lucky stars i didn't pay for it.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Calaber my response was to you as I took you quoting mine as a response to me, generally what I see a fair amount of here with other posts. This comment is not directed at anyone in particular but this was posted in the PUB section where it says "Talk about anything not relating to cars or Commodores in general." which is basically what he did and he got some decent advice and some that probably didn't need to be said, if he wants to ask the Ford forum also then I guess that's up to him.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Calaber my response was to you as I took you quoting mine as a response to me, generally what I see a fair amount of here with other posts. This comment is not directed at anyone in particular but this was posted in the PUB section where it says "Talk about anything not relating to cars or Commodores in general." which is basically what he did and he got some decent advice and some that probably didn't need to be said, if he wants to ask the Ford forum also then I guess that's up to him.

Hmm. I'm not sure what we're debating here. We both agree he could/should consult a forum where he is more likely to get feedback from Ranger owners. You mentioned the possibility of bias (I assume in favour of the Ranger) and I suggested that while that bias might exist, asking a Holden forum would be more likely to receive bias against the Ranger.
So, what's to debate? We seem to be on the same page.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
first of all I can't be assed making a new profile on another site when I'm already a member here.
if he wants to ask the Ford forum also then I guess that's up to him.

This is mass debate about nothing.
I suggested he consult the Ford Forum to get a better insight into good and bad info about Rangers. He didn't want to do this ………. all too hard, and thus erupted all sorts of outrage, indignation and accusations.
I'm off to read about Teslas on the Ford Forum ....... that is a great mass debate.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Guys guys, OP obviously made a typo and is actually after a RANGE Rover.
Of which is the best decision in the world and he will love it.

P. S get a rubber mat with sides for the back so you can hose off the deer blood later.

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
If you're ever in Darwin look me up cause ....

Must be hard to type when you drag your knuckles around all the time. Haven't heard the whole "I'll say it right to your face" routine since high school. What an egg.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Must be hard to type when you drag your knuckles around all the time. Haven't heard the whole "I'll say it right to your face" routine since high school. What an egg.

IMG_0784.JPG