Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Found My Pride And Joy

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Awesome to you go her back relatively in one piece!! I'd be over the moon if i were you!!

You've been very lucky.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Thats good to hear you got it back. Lock it up safe until you get an immobiliser! You don't want them to come back to do it again. Still, I bet you're over the moon to have it back safe.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
I recon if i didnt find it today it was going to get trashed or burnt. After a week of driving it around and nearly no tred on rear tires they prob started getting sick of it so they might have just dumped it and burnt it or somefin.

How can i get a hold of these speed camera photos? Who do i write to or see? cheers

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Have a look on the back of the fine/notice. In SA I think there is a section you can fill out to request it. If not, ring up the department that issues them, they'd be able to tell you.

You'll obviously have to sign a stat dec to say you weren't driving the car in order to avoid the fine of course.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
WOW! good to hear mate, hope you get her back on the road again and have her running as good as she was before... lucky they didnt burn it true? anyways have fun and good luck with the car

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
good news to hear and very lucky for you. out of curiosity, what kind of locknuts were they?

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Just some locknuts from supercheap. Best $25 ive spent. Without the key it would be realy hard to get them off with my wheels because they sink into the wheel kina thing. You can see in the picture that they tried using a chisle or something to try get it off, but with no luck:)

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais L67
Yeh man locknuts are the go..but make sure you have more than 1...otherwise they can take off all the normal nuts and then kick the wheel hard enough to jolt it and snap the remaining nut.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Mate, I'm so happy to hear you got it back! Incredible. :)