Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Found My Pride And Joy

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Great to see you got her back, very lucky! As suggested kill switches and an alarm will be the go now. Can you see how many kay's they clocked up on the odo??? looks like theres a few fuses missing aswell under the dash. I hope they catch the bastards!

RobMooar

Reaction score
Members Ride
_
Dude, your very lucky.. Along with the threat of having it burnt out, it also could have been marked for the engine and gearbox, meaning you may have got the car back minus the essentials. Definitly recommend you fit a switch to your fuel pump, and hav it hidden somewhere.. then they'll run the battery flat trying to start it and that's the end of it. Another thing you can get is one of those wheel clamps, dunno about over in Aus, but here you can pick them up from Repco. Good if you are over nite somewhere.

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
with your lock nut key. where do you keep that. i keep mine in my car incase i get a flat tyre. i was thinking most people do the same as blokes don't have a hand bag to keep that crap in... if yours was in ya car. they must have been stupid not to look for it..

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Its a secret where i keep it mate.

BFCK97

HOONVG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VG 5 speed
yeh with the locknut i keep mine in my glovebox but i will definantly be moving it now, dont want any bastard having access to my 19's that easily.

lucky you got her back relatively undamaged mate.
u say they left all their **** in the car, have u touched it all, find sumthin u havnt touched that is theirs and head down the cop shop and get them to fingerprint it, most people that do this **** have a record so their prints would be on file

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
The cops took everything that isnt mine. Heaps of clothes, CDs, cigarettes, Lighters, Heaps of petrol jerry cans. And a lot of other stuff that didnt belong to me. If the cops wanted to they could easyly get finger prints off that stuff but will they??? or have they got better things to do such as speed cameras and other revenue raising things.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was just cleaning out my car and found 5ml injection water, and a reciept for macca's in belconon. They were in macca's 9.55 saturday morning. Do you think they have secerity camera's? I think there were 3 people because they got 3 large flat white coffies. cheers.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
yeah man maccas have cameras everywere, they should be able 2 get the footage

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Give the Mc manager at Belconon a call and explain your situation.