Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front right tyre scrubbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
My posting mentioned what it is commonly called....It is also called a steering knuckle, but that's not so common. I could start posting things, in terminology that will confuse the majority of people, but how the heck will that help the general user on here?

Most qualified people use the correct names for their field of work/expertise not the confusing common names that people get mixed up. Example is doing a compression test with the right gauge is the correct mechanical terminology that way people who don’t know attempt to do a oil pressure test or think oil pressure is monitored/measured by cylinder piston bore testing.

A lot of ebay parts are commonly called and incorrect most times by not qualified people causing problems for buyers, so you should CALL A SPADE WHEN IT’S A SPADE and not a common shovel.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
and this is why you get what you do, you always have to have the last say regardless of whether it's right or wrong, all under the guise of "Self Defence". Man just leave it alone and move on.

and also now you're calling out Moderators in public in their domain..................bloody brave move from where I see it.

Wow how quickly:D MR BACKYARD WRECKER/S :Dforgets his blatant disrespect for forum rules challenging authority @immortality, getting away with it and causing a post to be closed. I suppose anything is possible if you have CAROWNERS DISEASE.

@vs-lover @woteva name you want to call yourself @vc commodore @The 3 musketeers @1 for all but sadly nun for 1 :)

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
So you and Trev seem to think it is ok to act like children in public but would like to be admonished privately for said sins? It seems the public calling out had the desired result, if you wish I could have sent you on a holiday instead? And please stop reporting posts that you now take offence too since your public humiliation, it's unbecoming.

Stop talking dribble AND INCITING NEGATIVE REPSPONSES BACK LIKE THE REST OF YOUR FAKE DISCIPLES, it only shows the forum rules are fake/sheet, Step in the real world not your keyboard warrior cloak, you have no idea about sheet,

After going through a bushfire and loosing property and family health issues and now this Chinese animal flu sheet from filthy people and you think I am humiliated in any way by U OR ANY FAKE people and their games they play in the internet sand pit.

And thank you NOT for fully addressing all the points in my last massage

GET REAL ITS A JOKE, ONE CAN ONLY LAUGH LOUDLY READING YOUR REPLY

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
@vs-lover @woteva name you want to call yourself @vc commodore @The 3 musketeers @1 for all but sadly nun for 1 :)

Is your band called the 3 Amigos, but there are only 2 ?

They prance, dance and sing a gay tune. When challenged, they pull out their guns and shoot blanks thinking it is all part of the show ?

Adios Amigos :D

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Trevor I think it long overdue that you get a spell check put on you computer. An example is your Bios look it up, should have been bias look it up. Caring on should have been carrying on. Fairely should have been fairly. I'm not having a go at you because not everyone can spell properly. It certainly has been a help to my wife who spells phonetically. It's not brilliant as it will not correct words that are spelt correctly but have a different meaning. An example of this is in a previous post when you used the word massager instead of messenger.
Its funny because my spell check is correcting it, but I'm not sure which one is which..

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
  • Site Rules just in case some are not reading them.

When asking "what's best" realise this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone have their own view about what's best in a certain area. So views will differ, please appreciate this when asking these questions.
  • Trolling will not be accepted in the Technical parts of the forum. Posts in The Pub that would be considered trolling will generally be accepted due to the nature of some of the discussions that take place. These posts will be monitored by Just Commodores Moderators.
  • Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
MR BACKYARD WRECKER/S

Honestly how did you ever come to the conclusion that I am what you say I am ??????

My interpretation of a Backyard wrecker is someone that buys cars and brings them home, strips them and sells the components removed and then sends the remains to scrap, or is this an incorrect assumption ?

...............and boy after that blatant public tearing down of Moderator Immortality I see absolutely no other option, but then that's what you want isn't it ?

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm closing this down and sort it later as I have more important stuff to deal with right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.