Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front right tyre scrubbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
There seem to be a couple of members who seem to spend a lot of time baiting/trolling threads and not contributing anything useful. I've closed one thread this week so I'm putting it here and now, Trevor and Vin999, pull your heads in or find somewhere else to to post your rubbish.

Thank you for the public message, a private pm would have been a better choice,

my posts have been most useful and not rubbish if you care to look back yourself and I do not troll as you say. Yes I have looked/searched at a few things like others on this site and have noticed some inconsistencies’ and on occasions to me in pm actual lies as those people associate with people I know. I don’t post just for the sake of it or status or to just click like back n forth between the same lil group for whatever reason without even addressing the original post.

I would say in the fairness of equality and rules of the forum you have seemed to miss addressing the others responsible for their antics doing the same as you have mentioned especially in the thread you have closed, noting the blatant outbursts by Vslover who clearly stated he would be banned for it and didn’t care and you did nothing about it.

Yes do the crime and pay with time, I have no issue with that, but not when its one sided, be non biased in your view and not protect those doing the same who you mentioned to me before in an earlier post to ignore.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I would say in the fairness of equality and rules of the forum you have seemed to miss addressing the others responsible for their antics doing the same as you have mentioned especially in the thread you have closed, noting the blatant outbursts by Vslover who clearly stated he would be banned for it and didn’t care and you did nothing about it.

Yes do the crime and pay with time, I have no issue with that, but not when its one sided, be non biased in your view and not protect those doing the same who you mentioned to me before in an earlier post to ignore.

Well said, apparently its ok to call someone a shithead and yet VS gets to live another day, I see he also trying the same crap in this thread when I corrected VC, then their that other one called woteva that's now being a total troll yet nothing is said, seems to be if you defend yourself your in the wrong but those trolls get off scot-free and its those who start the s88t in the first place. They most be paying royalties so there for protected, if you look back at every case involved me I was simply defending the abuse and trolling. Just have a look what the newest troll has under his post above and tell me that fits the rules. He can look like a fool if he likes I now wait for the meme king to respond.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So you and Trev seem to think it is ok to act like children in public but would like to be admonished privately for said sins? It seems the public calling out had the desired result, if you wish I could have sent you on a holiday instead? And please stop reporting posts that you now take offence too since your public humiliation, it's unbecoming.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Google search of VR wheel bearing, which I stuffed up with when posting and can't delete

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-23_9-8-53.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-23_9-8-53.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 115
  • upload_2020-3-23_9-9-32.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-23_9-9-32.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Didn't know whey had a stub axle, they do however have a wheel hub connected (Bolted) on a steering knuckle..

Google search of VR steering knuckle
upload_2020-3-23_9-16-27.jpeg

Google search of a VR stub axle

upload_2020-3-23_9-18-14.jpeg

Look the same to me...What about you...

I'd also like to see what your google search comes up with with both too

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Lol, the only one on the whole of google that calls it a stub axle and you happen to google it, pmsl, now google stub axle and post what a stub axle is. I don't see any stub nor a axle do you.

My posting mentioned what it is commonly called....It is also called a steering knuckle, but that's not so common. I could start posting things, in terminology that will confuse the majority of people, but how the heck will that help the general user on here?

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
it's a bit of either- either isn't it ?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I leave it here it seems people don't understand what STUB AND AXLE means.

Definition of stub axle in the English dictionary
The definition of stub axle in the dictionary is a short axle that carries one of the front steered wheels of a motor vehicle and is capable of limited angular movement about a kingpin.

Stub Axle requires a crown nut on the end of Axle to hold the wheel hub disk in place.
images
images

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I leave it here it seems people don't understand what STUB AND AXLE means.

Definition of stub axle in the English dictionary
The definition of stub axle in the dictionary is a short axle that carries one of the front steered wheels of a motor vehicle and is capable of limited angular movement about a kingpin.

Stub Axle requires a crown nut on the end of Axle to hold the wheel hub disk in place.
images
images

So you are agreeing by this post that the TRE is attached to the stub axle then and the terminology I used was still correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.