Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

front right tyre scrubbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
it's a bit of either- either isn't it ?

Sure is.....The main reason I said stub axle is, that is the most common name it is called and was trying to keep it simple...However some wish to make other claims, which they have now shown what I originally posted was still correct

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Look at the picture you posted....Look at your own car and look where the TRE is attached.....They are 1 piece....Not 2 seperate pieces, as you seem to be claiming
Show me the kingpin or crown nut on this so called stub axle of yours then I change my mind, a tie-rod end is on every front steering so you can turn, when your wrong your wrong. I'm done with this don't want to be accused again for being childish.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
and this is why you get what you do, you always have to have the last say regardless of whether it's right or wrong, all under the guise of "Self Defence". Man just leave it alone and move on.

and also now you're calling out Moderators in public in their domain..................bloody brave move from where I see it.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Sure is.....The main reason I said stub axle is, that is the most common name it is called and was trying to keep it simple..
Exactly. Call it that and everyone with half a brain will know what you are talking about.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
and this is why you get what you do, you always have to have the last say regardless of whether it's right or wrong, all under the guise of "Self Defence". Man just leave it alone and move on.

and also now you're calling out Moderators in public in their domain..................bloody brave move from where I see it.
I'm only stating the truth if I get banned so be it, I don't care if its the bloody Queen if I'm going to be called out for being the victim and nothing is done about the likes of you calling me a shithead then that just proves how bios this site is, you say leave it alone but VC wanted my answer so I gave it. I said I leave it hear. If someone ask I will answer.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
images (4).jpeg

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
How is defending yourself from abuse and attacks from others called childish?
Bios look it up!
Tell me naming the receiver of the abuse from being attacked by the one group from the childish games which they start is called fair?
If I called someone a shithead I bet I would of being suspended!! That says very clearly to everyone you only blame the person who is the victim of the childish games. Go and look back from the start and tell me one of those times I started on anyone, I may of corrected someone like many have done me on occasions which I'm grateful for but I don't go on about it like some do, just how is Woteva is allowed to carry on with his childish behaviour and yet no pull your head in or calling him or her out? Caring on like he or she is with my name saying Trevor said water floats on petrol which I made a typo mistake is not called out as childish.

I have pulled my head in and have done as you told me to do, but being blamed for being a victim is where I draw the line, start treating everyone Fairley, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you take sides then maybe you shouldn't be a staff member, just saying, time to start being fair to all users.
Trevor I think it long overdue that you get a spell check put on you computer. An example is your Bios look it up, should have been bias look it up. Caring on should have been carrying on. Fairely should have been fairly. I'm not having a go at you because not everyone can spell properly. It certainly has been a help to my wife who spells phonetically. It's not brilliant as it will not correct words that are spelt correctly but have a different meaning. An example of this is in a previous post when you used the word massager instead of messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.