Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[fugitv] vt hsv clubby

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
I reckon they have a lot more down low go in them. I could of went ls1 but I love the note of The 5l.

There good results for just a tune cam a nd aexhaust. One thing we got over ls1 our motors have a much better note to me anyways.

Do love the colour of this car. Different with out the rear wing. But I reckon looks good

Hmmm alot of people would disagree with you but with the set up I have my car seems to keep up with alot of Cam'd LS1s but I think its just coz I have such tall gears ... Then again I have not modified my car to be fast as if I want to do that I would have an TT Datsun 1600 ute lol

Wing was only removed coz the damn thing had a huge crack.. Senator spolier is definatley a go!

I think that my 5L might just bit a bit of a freak lol

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
The road to Motorvation 2012

Yo,

As next Jan I want FUGITV to be running a muck at Motorvation I thought I would semi share what I plan to do to get it there...THATS IF THEY ACCEPT THE OLD CLUB LEMON LOL

- Custom Paint 20s
- Custom painted bits
- 3% tint
- Change my cat back exhaust set up with a different stainless...LOL secret haha
- More polished bits in the engine
- Braided hose and fittings for the fuel, oil and other lines
- Vt Sen spolier
- If I have time and the extra cash a High rise manifold with a filter saying G'Day out the bonnet.

Thats the most visual stuff but there is way more in my opinion....like changing every screw, bolt ect to a chrome one in the engine bay and others...

I prefer to keep things a semi secret to some stage but I just want ya'll to know I am going to make sure its gunna be there hahaah!!!!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Hopefully mine will be there too bro!

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
i wouldnt mind coming mal did u end up pulling your cruise control off man

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
i wouldnt mind coming mal did u end up pulling your cruise control off man

Yeah I did mate, Pissed it off that night haha

I am pretty pumped for MV already hey...I think the old girls gunna rep the 304ci club hard haha

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
lol i agree dude would it be ok if i tagged along to mv with u if i can get the time off work

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I dont reckon I'll get my car in because I haven't done enough to it yet haha, I will be there though

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
lol urs would get in dyl lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
When I went this year the standard was pretty high, my mate was saying something about that your car has to have a certain amount of power or some ****, mine is stock lol

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
When I went this year the standard was pretty high, my mate was saying something about that your car has to have a certain amount of power or some ****, mine is stock lol

LOL!!! No its not a certain amount of power ROLF! I believe the cars need to have cam's,blowers,turbos,exhaust,good paint... Basically it cant just be a car with 20s,cat back and some tint!

lol i agree dude would it be ok if i tagged along to mv with u if i can get the time off work

I dont see it being an issue mate