Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funniest Break Up

Q

QLD Calais

Haha.. This happend to my dads friend.. Ex Army. He walked out of a troubled relationship with his first wife. He went to his Section Com. because she was still living in his house, witch he was paying for. But they wouldnt do anything claiming it would bring bad attention to the army, 60 mins saying how a soldier came home and threw his wife an daughter out on the street. she got another boyfriend in under a month who moved into the house he was still paying rent for! and stayd for 7 more months! Anyway after alot of **** and child support payments 7 years later he was passing by his old house with an army buddy, so he decided to call in and see his old wife.. He knocked on the door and as soon as she saw him.. She slammed the door, and started yelling shes calling the police.. going mental. Him and his army buddy, were like wtf.. so he went back to the car they were in and opend a beer and wait.. coz if someone calls the police its better to stay then get hunted by them later.. it looks bad. so about 2 mins later, they see this cop car come drifting around this corner and come speeding up the street, They were like, holly crap that guy can drive. Next thing u know theres like 5 more police cars and two ambulences. All while there drinking a beer across the road. Then the copper from the first car starts jumping the fences doing army rolls with his pistol drawn, they just started laughing coz this knob was trying to be a commando. Next thing he knew theres a loud speaker.. Mr x(for the sake of identity) Come out of the house now! this is the police! Then the guy on the mic spots Mr X and his mate, and walks over saying "Look guys nothings happening here, we know its exciting but can u move away, just some phyco in the house with his ex wife" Mr X then says to the copper "No mate" copper then says "What?!" then Mr X says "I Cant Coz im the bloody one thats meant to be in the house mate" Cop looks at his uniform.. and goes "Oh.."

Turns out the Phycho women siad her Ex SAS Husband was at her house trying to kill her.

heh, And all his child support money was being used to pay off his ex wifes new house.. which was paid into a joint account owned by them both, so technically Mr X owns half the house! He now owns the house, and put $20,000 in a savings account for his first child. ^^ I thought that was hell funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
dude thats the slackest thing ever, lol

dude, you want to know what's slack?

My mate's girlfriend(at the time) got her bestfriend to break up with him over the phone, whilst the GF didn't say a word. The bestfriends reason was because she's too upset to talk and having a hard time...

I'm mean WTF??? if she's upset about breaking up then why the **** is she doing it?

...idiot...

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
my boyfriend of nearly a year went to a party i wasnt invited to, i rang him, chick answered said they were having sex and couldnt talk to me, i got dumped over the phone because he wouldnt drive the extra 300 metres to my house, met me on the corner of my main road, handed me my video he borrowed and walked off.

the chick flashed her tits at him and he was hooked, she dumped him weeks later and i took him back. but i dumped him on the 1st of january ha, i cant be stuffed typing more

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
My girlfriend of 5 months dumped me for a gay looking and gay acting (I guess metro?) Asian guy after getting drunk at a party my (ex) friend was hosting.

She told me I wasn't half the man he was.

So, obviously a tad ticked off I mailed her a dildo and some superglue.

haha, cut up about it ? never :p