Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny police stories

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I'm not sure if it's been done but thought it would be interesting if people had funny or weird stories

Well here's 1 of mine:
When I was on my p's I was pulled over in a van for an rbt the van I was driving had a disabled passenger in the back after the officer tested me he asked me if I was disabled. I said no but the guy in the wheelchair in the back is, his response was, sorry about that I didn't look at your license properly.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
]When I was on my p's I was pulled over in a van for an rbt the van I was driving had a disabled passenger in the back after the officer tested me he asked me if I was disabled. I said no but the guy in the wheelchair in the back is, his response was, sorry about that I didn't look at your license properly.

i don't get it?

james1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I was on my P's to in the senator, and I was at a set of traffic lights. Car full of people. There was a celica behind me. And he randomly started doing a front wheel drive burnout on the spot. Smoked up really good. Light goes green, I slowly go through the now smoke filled intersection and notice a VE pursuit ss on the opposite side of the intersection. As soon as we pass he chucks the lights on and pulls me over.
I completely understand why he picked me over the celica. But he checked my tires and everything was fine. He apologized and then took off in the direction the celica went. I loled

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Now do you see jonno the funny part is the police officer being wrong

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Was following my dipshit ex home in my new ute. I got pulled up for speeding so he also decides to pull over. Copper proceeded to lecture him about forcing me to speed to keep up with him. Was so hard not to lmao. Wasnt so funny when he handed over $330 fines to both of us

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Went through a booze bus in a left hand drive (I was in back seat). Cop breath tests passenger, he passes then asks for licence. Hes on learners. Goes to the left side of the car and starts talking to the driver. Who brings it to his attention that he has the steering wheel. Cop was so embarrassed that he just gave up.

We're gunna see if we can get someone from the passenger seat into the booze bus for an evidential breath test before we tell the cop

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
I was heading home 1 night on a main road 60k zone saw the 80k zone so sped up before the sign, police car does a u-turn and chased me down pulled me over, 3 coppers get out 1 comes racing up to me the other 2 start circling the vl looking for defects,
#1 says got your licence? yes here,
why did you pull me over? you were speeding, no I wasn't. yes you were, I said I saw the 80 sign and maybe accelerated a bit to early,
how fast was I going? here blow into this, he handed my licence back, waited for the machine to beep,
3 of them got back in the car and drove away, I was left standing there wondering WTF just happened?

in my younger days, walking home with a mate Drunk, cops pull up along side and say
what are you doing?
minding my own business, you should try it.
I was lucky to go home that night, funny as it is now I don't recommend the above answer.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
I was driving to work one morning, just on dawn.... i wasn't speeding but i passed a mobile speed camera. Usually, i don't flash people to warn them.... this day about 300 metres past the camera a car came over the rise towards me, so i very quickly flashed it twice... it was a highway patrol coming the other way LOL I put my blinker on and pulled over before he even hit his lights. I was pissing myself laughing... the cop got out of his car with a grin on his face, he saw the irony in it as well hehehe He hit me with an $84 ticket for unnecessary use of high beam. He did recommend i submit an appeal because of my good record. I just paid it anyway.

Last edited:

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was at a club renewing my membership I got back into my car drove less than 100m and was breath tested the officer goes, have we been drinking tonight? I replied I don't remember buying you one, I did the whole blow in here thing and came back 0.00 and he let me go. He didn't look happy with my comment.

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I was driving to work one morning, just on dawn.... i wasn't speeding but i passed a mobile speed camera. Usually, i don't flash people to warn them.... this day about 300 metres past the camera a car come over the rise towards me, so i very quickly flashed it twice... it was a highway patrol coming the other way LOL I put my blinker one and pulled over before he even hit his lights. I was pissing myself laughing... the cop got out of his car with a grin on his face, he saw the irony in it as well hehehe He hit me with an $84 ticket for unnecessary use of high beam. He did recommend i submit an appeal because of my good record. I just paid it anyway.

You just don't admit flashing high beams. "I'm sorry officer there must have been a bump in the road with caused it to appear that my headlights flashed"

Honestly is almost never the best policy.

I always flash for cameras. Just revenue gathering.