Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FYI- Spinners are legal in TAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpiez

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
For the enlightenment of the people who in an earlier thread made statements to the effect of "spinners" being illegal in all states (and throwing in a few insults in as well)...

I can inform you that Tasmania Police have advised that Spinners are LEGAL in Tasmania (a letter to that effect is currently on its way to my address).

As an aside
While some of the people that frequent this forum are capable of discussing issues/raising concerns in a civilised manner, there are a few mouthy characters that have their brain in neutral and mouth in overdrive, its a shame the moderators dont book them for being intellectually challenged in possesion of a keyboard.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Moderators on here are pretty strict when they need to be....

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Yay !!!!!!!
Thank goodness that has been sorted !
Now I can sleep easy at night safe in the knowledge that something that I am completely not interested in, is legal in a state that I do not live !!!!

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Yay !!!!!!!
Thank goodness that has been sorted !
Now I can sleep easy at night safe in the knowledge that something that I am completely not interested in, is legal in a state that I do not live !!!!

hahaha couldnt have said it better myself mate
still think spinners are fugly

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
As an aside
While some of the people that frequent this forum are capable of discussing issues/raising concerns in a civilised manner, there are a few mouthy characters that have their brain in neutral and mouth in overdrive, its a shame the moderators dont book them for being intellectually challenged in possesion of a keyboard.

It's called tolerance. As long as rules are not broken people should be allowed to express their opinions.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
But who will moderate the moderators?

Jesus riding a 3 wheeled bicycle with a baby polar bear in the handlebar basket.

Also to the OP...people also drive at 15 in tas...so they clearly don't care who or what goes on down there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.