Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FYI- Spinners are legal in TAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Ahh yes, the bigger picture.... The DREAM....

Legal spinners for every man, woman and child in Tasmania.
A spinner fitted to every car, boat, bike, bus, truck, airplane, ferry, skateboard, helicoptor, tricycle, lawnmower, rollerblade, scooter, tractor, trailer, and space shuttle.....

Such a noble and totally uplifting goal for the people of Tasmania this will be.

At least we now know we are one step closer to realising this dream.
God willing, everything else will simply fall in to place, and there shall never be a naked, spinnerless wheel in view throughout the land of Tasmania.

And the people will rejoice, for it is written in the most holiest of texts, that blessed in the eyes of the baby Jesus, that those endowed with spinners shall be granted safe and speedy passage through every green light, every toll booth, and every intersection....

God bless the dream !!!!

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Ahh yes, the bigger picture.... The DREAM....

Legal spinners for every man, woman and child in Tasmania.
A spinner fitted to every car, boat, bike, bus, truck, airplane, ferry, skateboard, helicoptor, tricycle, lawnmower, rollerblade, scooter, tractor, trailer, and space shuttle.....

Such a noble and totally uplifting goal for the people of Tasmania this will be.

At least we now know we are one step closer to realising this dream.
God willing, everything else will simply fall in to place, and there shall never be a naked, spinnerless wheel in view throughout the land of Tasmania.

And the people will rejoice, for it is written in the most holiest of texts, that blessed in the eyes of the baby Jesus, that those endowed with spinners shall be granted safe and speedy passage through every green light, every toll booth, and every intersection....

God bless the dream !!!!

This is exactly what I'm talking about, constant useless dribble.

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
I really dont like to be posting using dribble, I really dont !

But you will often find that the tone of a thread is often set by the very first post of the thread.
The first post sets an example of how the thread should, and will run its course.

If you ask a completely stupid question, or if the first post is trolling in itself, then expect the thread to turn to crap.

Ill give you an example, if I started a thread like this,
Yea peeps, whats up, I wanna fit sum neons to underneth of me ve cuz it would look sweeeet as but I have no idea where to wire dem up to dose any1 now if VEs have a wire for neons under the car ???

Help me out !!!!!
How do you expect this thread will run its course ??????
The language is poor, the subject matter has been covered billions of times, and the information is easily obtained via google...

However, If I asked something like,
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to log the Single Wire Can bus packets to enable the VGA input on the factory colour LCD screens on VE models.

I have successfully logged the following, buttons,

Pressing the NAV button with the Ign in the accessories position,
>at ma
10 2E 00 80 40 02 00
10 2E 80 80 14 01
10 2E 00 80 40 02 07
10 2E 80 80 14 02

I need to know if sending the above packets will turn on the VGA input on a non NAV model.
Any help would be appreciated !
Cheer
etc.... etc.... etc... etc....

How do you think that post will run its course, compared to the first post ?
Do you think the second post will have any troll comments ?

People come on these forums to learn new stuff.
Starting a thread stating that spinners are legal in Tasmania, without stating ADRs, or giving someones name of some official capacity is simply troll !
If the first post is troll, guess what, the chances are the remaining posts will be troll as well.

The reason for the troll posts is to send a clear message out to some posters that,
1) DONT waste peoples time with stupid posts. You are just going to get troll, stupid answers to your troll stupid questions...
2) Think about what you are posting. Can people help you, is the question common, is there really NO answer to the question, Does your post have a point ?

Sorry for my rant, but I am just a sick of these stupid threads as you are !!!!!
The problem is not with the replies though (Actually I find them very amusing), the problem lies with the ORIGINAL POST !!!!!!!

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
...Starting a thread stating that spinners are legal in Tasmania, without stating ADRs, or giving someones name of some official capacity is simply troll !
If the first post is troll, guess what, the chances are the remaining posts will be troll as well...
Do you realise that she was posting this new information (confirmed by a police officer) in a new thread as her previous thread about this subject was closed due to idiots posting rubbish?

She asked a legit question in the original thread and because people don't like "spinners" they just posted rubbish which got her thread closed.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I really dont like to be posting using dribble, I really dont !

But you will often find that the tone of a thread is often set by the very first post of the thread.
The first post sets an example of how the thread should, and will run its course.

If you ask a completely stupid question, or if the first post is trolling in itself, then expect the thread to turn to crap.

Ill give you an example, if I started a thread like this,

How do you expect this thread will run its course ??????
The language is poor, the subject matter has been covered billions of times, and the information is easily obtained via google...

However, If I asked something like,

How do you think that post will run its course, compared to the first post ?
Do you think the second post will have any troll comments ?

People come on these forums to learn new stuff.
Starting a thread stating that spinners are legal in Tasmania, without stating ADRs, or giving someones name of some official capacity is simply troll !
If the first post is troll, guess what, the chances are the remaining posts will be troll as well.

The reason for the troll posts is to send a clear message out to some posters that,
1) DONT waste peoples time with stupid posts. You are just going to get troll, stupid answers to your troll stupid questions...
2) Think about what you are posting. Can people help you, is the question common, is there really NO answer to the question, Does your post have a point ?

Sorry for my rant, but I am just a sick of these stupid threads as you are !!!!!
The problem is not with the replies though (Actually I find them very amusing), the problem lies with the ORIGINAL POST !!!!!!!

That's all fun and dandy, but the only reason this thread was made is becuase the original thread where she was asking for genuine help was trolled into oblivion, and I'm seeing happen a lot more often lately.

Do you realise that she was posting this new information (confirmed by a police officer) in a new thread as her previous thread about this subject was closed due to idiots posting rubbish?

She asked a legit question in the original thread and because people don't like "spinners" they just posted rubbish which got her thread closed.

Thank you, I vaguely remember the days when this forum was once occupied by intellectual beings that where more interested in helping other random individuals rather than immature trolls getting their hourly fix of posting mindless crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.