Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
1959671_305506472930182_1400969037_n.jpg

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
The Wertzone: HBO confirms seven-season plan for GAME OF THRONES

I see no good coming of this 7 seasons is too short considering we are about to start season 4 though there is parts from book 5 in this coming up season.

But seriously G.R.R.M completing 2 books in 3 years isn't going to happen. It'll be bullshit if they finish the show before the books. It took him 6 years to write the last one and i still consider the tv show major factor in it finally coming out

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Theres a huge uproar amongst the book fans because D&D (the HBO producers) have cut major sections of this season out and are essentially rewriting parts of the books at this point. GRRM is pissed as all hell because theyve told him, we will finish the series if you don't finish the books (and hes only given one episode a season to direct anyway).

They are on a hellbent rage against Stannis (who is the rightful King and the charachter I most see claiming the Iron Throne at the end of it) and have their noses firmly planted in Dany's asshole - not a bad place to plant your face granted.

I dont think 7 Seasons is to short - if they didnt fill it with meaningless crap, remember that Book 3 and 4 and essentially a part one and two so theyve already covered some events in Season 3 and will finish it off this season. That being said, I cant quite remember its been a while since Ive read them now but I didnt think ADWD was that interesting and lacked some of the wow, I found some of the events of AFFC and ADWD a little tedious and could see the merit in combining some events there.

Although, most of the tedious events were Dany chapters and it seems D&D are more hellbent on including those chapters and making her out to be a saviour (I wonder if they will include the part where she is told by Xaro Xhoan Daxos *who was killed in the series but is alive in books* telling her she has completely failed as a ruler and has essentially destroyed Mereen, a city that was thriving now broke, starving and in ruins) and excluding important parts of the story from Stannis' POV as well as they Greyjoy fleet - HOW IS BALON STILL ALIVE?!

I wouldve liked Season 3 and Season 4 to be better paced and spread out. I think this season is going to be cramming lots of stuff in. IMO Books 3 and 4 are the ones that needed more episodes to compensate for the sheer amount of content.

I am SERIOUSLY PISSED that apparently Victarion Greyjoy is being axed. Victarion is the biggest, baddest, mother ####ing Ironborn, EVER - apparently they are merging his charachter with Euron - LE SIGH.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
[video=youtube_share;lkKYEzmR92A]http://youtu.be/lkKYEzmR92A[/video]

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Theres a huge uproar amongst the book fans because D&D (the HBO producers) have cut major sections of this season out and are essentially rewriting parts of the books at this point. GRRM is pissed as all hell because theyve told him, we will finish the series if you don't finish the books (and hes only given one episode a season to direct anyway).

They are on a hellbent rage against Stannis (who is the rightful King and the charachter I most see claiming the Iron Throne at the end of it) and have their noses firmly planted in Dany's asshole - not a bad place to plant your face granted.

I dont think 7 Seasons is to short - if they didnt fill it with meaningless crap, remember that Book 3 and 4 and essentially a part one and two so theyve already covered some events in Season 3 and will finish it off this season. That being said, I cant quite remember its been a while since Ive read them now but I didnt think ADWD was that interesting and lacked some of the wow, I found some of the events of AFFC and ADWD a little tedious and could see the merit in combining some events there.

Although, most of the tedious events were Dany chapters and it seems D&D are more hellbent on including those chapters and making her out to be a saviour (I wonder if they will include the part where she is told by Xaro Xhoan Daxos *who was killed in the series but is alive in books* telling her she has completely failed as a ruler and has essentially destroyed Mereen, a city that was thriving now broke, starving and in ruins) and excluding important parts of the story from Stannis' POV as well as they Greyjoy fleet - HOW IS BALON STILL ALIVE?!

I wouldve liked Season 3 and Season 4 to be better paced and spread out. I think this season is going to be cramming lots of stuff in. IMO Books 3 and 4 are the ones that needed more episodes to compensate for the sheer amount of content.

I am SERIOUSLY PISSED that apparently Victarion Greyjoy is being axed. Victarion is the biggest, baddest, mother ####ing Ironborn, EVER - apparently they are merging his charachter with Euron - LE SIGH.

They've seriously deviated from the books some things just aren't right. I'm still can't believe they kept that Xaro annoying prick alive yet killed off Irri before she had her lesbian scene with Daenerys. Seriously which would people rather see?

Also the greyjoys if you are right is stupid how canbalon be alive when euron killed him and took the crown then sent victarion off to slavers bay but now it's Euron going??

If i was GRRM i'd be pissed how they butcher your story was always going to be an issue adapting books.

Last edited:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Valar Morghulis!

So this throws a major spanner in the works IMO in the timeline for this season.

Arya isnt set to kill the Hound for a while and this to me indicates that she is probably on her way this season.

Just re-read this thread and i disagree.

The Hound isn't dead and if he was Arya didn't kill him. I also disagree that its too early considering this happens in book 3 but as guess we still havent seen joff's wedding nor Tyrion's meeting with his whore and his father.

Which judging by the episodes names are 2 and 3

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Half the bloody probem is GRRM already told the producers how it ends so they don't need to wait for him to write the last 2 books.

On the plus side 2 weeks till season begins and we get book 6 this year. Gotta be stoked with that.