Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Games Of Thrones S3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
I was fairly pleased with the finale. It wasn't a cliffhanger I realize, but it sets us up for a juicy first couple of episodes next season!......The year long wait begins...

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
On another note...I found this amusing.
GSp8QaI.png

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
dem can you please explain how theon greyjoy and that kid all works

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
The kid is Roose Boltons bastard son who is in with the Lannisters. Not really much between them it's just more Bolton's bastard is a sick little prick.

hrzts4.gif

There is a lot more to it in the book and it's pretty complicated. TV show just glosses over it all though.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
dem can you please explain how theon greyjoy and that kid all works

To understand the story behind the history of the two you need to have read the books. There is a **** load of history between the two. The original Reek is thought to be the man who made Ramsay who he is today and at one point he himself took the name Reek for himself when he was taken prisoner to Winterfell. He then exchanged his freedom for service to Theon and even helped with the hunt of the two Stark boys then kills and flays the corpses of the two farm boys for Theon to make it look like they were the Stark boys. Story continues with the siege at Winterfell and Theon letting Ramsay leave with a large amount of money to get reinforcements to help fight but after a talk to his father (who is now in the Lannisters pockets) returns with a small army, kills everyone and takes Theon hostage. The rest of the story I won't go into cause its spoilers for the next season. There is definitely method to his madness though.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Sooo.

I may be a few seasons early with this theory - highlight below. No real spoilers, just...theories.

Jon Snow - Son of Rhagear?

Im halfway through book 5 and theres lots of hints that Snow could be the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark - not only in this book but all of them.

Im just gonna leave this here Jon Snow/Theories - A Wiki of Ice and Fire

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Out of all the theory's that one makes the most sense. Ned always came across as the type where family and his wife meant everything to him so the whole cheating, having a child with another woman thing never sat quite right.

Was a well known fact that Lyanna was not happy with her betrothal to Robert due to the knowledge that even when she did marry him he would continue to sleep with other women. So I guess when Rhaegar crowned her the Queen of Love and Beauty after winning a tournament (over his own wife), well you can see the appeal lol. Plus apparently her last words were "Promise me Ned".............

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Im in two boats here I like the idea of him being the Son of Rhagear , cool little plot twist .
but also reading this comment on the net \/

"Actually, I wouldn't really like the revelation that Jon is Rhaegar's son. I more like him being the bastard son of Ned, simply because it adds more depth to the character of Ned. To know that despite being the most honorable man in Westeros, even he has flaws and is in the end bound by human nature. Without a bastard son, Ned would be so morally perfect."

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
It may be a moot point however with the ending of book 5.

But Id love to see it go further. Howland Reed is still alive and kicking.

Most definitely is and because of it I can't see it ever being covered in any of the books nor can I see Martin ever revealing the truth elsewhere.

Im in two boats here I like the idea of him being the Son of Rhagear , cool little plot twist .
but also reading this comment on the net \/

"Actually, I wouldn't really like the revelation that Jon is Rhaegar's son. I more like him being the bastard son of Ned, simply because it adds more depth to the character of Ned. To know that despite being the most honorable man in Westeros, even he has flaws and is in the end bound by human nature. Without a bastard son, Ned would be so morally perfect."

It's amazing how much thought people put into things lol. Would anyone really care if he was morally perfect? I think it would add more depth with the fact he put his honor/marriage etc on the line to protect his sisters only child who just so happens to be a Targaryan and in line for the throne.