Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Games Of Thrones S3

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Not to give to much away, but the ending of book 5 is still up in the air in regards to Jon Snow. So, it could come about.

I really like the idea.

Jon Snow, the third head of the Dragon.

I think its a very plausible idea, Lyana dies in a pool of blood and promises Ned to keep the secret. Ned raises the kid as his own and never speaks of the mother. Even when Robert harrases him about stories of the War and girls theyve ####ed. He never speaks of her.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Hmm never put much thought into a few things until you mentioned it Gren. The Lady Melisandre is still at the wall so she could have a lot to do with what happens next. If the story turns into Jon being the 3rd head of the dragon I will be absolutely ecstatic.

I wish Martin would hurry up and release the next book!!!!!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Well Rhaegar said there MUST be a Third Head, which is why he sought Lyanna after his wife had their second child and became infertile.

I just think the most damning part of it is that Ned never revealed the mother. Never spoke of the promise or how Lyanna actually died.

Melisandre is still at the wall so if the worst should happen to him, she COULD bring him back. She senses something about him to - he is the true heir to the Iron Throne if this is correct and we know how much she loves King's blood.

Ive been doing so much reading up on Rhaegar, he is amazing. Better than that clown Loras :p

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
[video=youtube_share;lMXJlUIQP94]http://youtu.be/lMXJlUIQP94[/video]

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
So Ive just been rewatching Season 3.

Picked up something interesting.

Howland Reed is the only person as I mentioned above who is still alive (possibly even Ser Barriston) who knows Lyanna's secret. The warg with Bran is his son.

*plays X files music*

Beginning to think I have missed too much. Dammit Gren now I have to rewatch the series and reread the books lol.