Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gauge Clusters on ebay

witto123

witto123
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Commodore S L67
Hey does anyone know if a level 3 gauge cluster will fit a Series1 VY S and if everything will work correctly? :bang:

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
yes it will but it will need to be programmed to suit your car, the only thing to watch is make sure you have the same series as some have a different fuel guage setup & will work backwards.
this can be corrected with some custom programming but it can be costly (about $180)
Rob

witto123

witto123
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Commodore S L67
Thanks Dr Bob

yes it will but it will need to be programmed to suit your car, the only thing to watch is make sure you have the same series as some have a different fuel guage setup & will work backwards.
this can be corrected with some custom programming but it can be costly (about $180)
Rob

Thanks for letting me know mate. Much apprieciated. I will be able to go on ebay now and buy with confidence.:thumbsup:

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Be Careful!

I hope you paid attention to what Dr Rob said.

Be very, very careful that you get the correct cluster for your model. Make sure that it is a VY Series 1 cluster, not a Series 2.

It will save a lot of hassles down the track.

davfull

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy v6 acclaim
I put a caprice instrumentation in mine, just make sure it has a grey plug on the back. everything can be programmed by your holden. If the milage is over 100,000k's, places like namiis(www.namiis.com.au) can reprogramme the mileage for about $130.