Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine SIP Workshop Manual VY202005

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
hey guys, just letting everyone know a fellow forum member has helped me out...

Infomedia are no help these days. but i did manage to get the VY trial version working perfect on windows 10.

if anyone needs help with support on windows 7 or windows 10, just hit me up.

Cheers. thanks for the help guys.

Gridlocked

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII SV6 Commodore
Hi Ray, I have a 2003 VYII Berlina and have also been looking for a detailed service manual. Have you had any success in finding a solution? I don't know why GMH cannot release this item if people are looking for it to support older Commodores.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I managed to unlock the files on my VZ manual using a Mac and a PC, I now have complete access to the disk information that can be easily aceesed without the access code (I did buy the original DVD back when I had a VZ for close to $500). So unlocking can be done.

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
It’s funny you know... people who have a genuine (or non genuine) copy of these disc, seem to think they have the holy grail and are very reluctant to hand it over/share...

I too mannaged to unlock the full version of this disk. The one I unlocked was the “master” version. Covering everything from vt through to vz including hsv and any other special variation in between.

My version works on any operating system with adobe installed.

I am not one of those people who will try and keep it to myself like a special little secret. Neither holden or Infomedia is making any money from these CDs anymore. **** it. Send me a message. I’ll help you out!

06Calais

Keeps me Broke
Reaction score
Website
img717.imageshack.us
Members Ride
06 calais
There's a screenshot program called Greenshots or Greenshot. I have been using it for over a decade now. It's great. Allows you to customize every aspect of taking a screenshot. Anything you could conceivably want to do with a screenshot can be done with this program. you can set it so you can use the print screen like usual where it copies to the clipboard, but also have it sent to a location of your choice, and there is also a tonne of naming options for the file, and folders for that matter. You can have Shift, Alt, ctrl keys mapped along with prntscrn key to have hotkeys for different kinds of screen captures. like only capturing an area of the screen, or only capturing to the clipboard, or only capturing to file, or if you want a countdown timer to appear before capturing. and it's free. It has got to be right up there in the top 100 free windows utilities EVER. To me, it's on par with WinRar in the Early 2K's.

I post this because I too would love a copy of the Genuine Factory VZ Manual. But, simply screenshotting all those PDF's pages, collating and organising them would be a monumental task. Probably is nearly impossible for most people (coz of time restraints). However, using a program such as "Greenshots" would simplify and speed up much of the work. If you are familiar with them you could possibly use a macro program in conjunction with screenshots. But for all I know, Greenshots now has a scripting functionality (its been a long time since I updated screenshots, so I don't know what they are up to now). I often use a program called "Macro Recorder" alongside Greenshots to completely automate large Screenshotting Tasks.

So its a bit of a nightmare the Workshop manual scene which really sux.

So please if someone could look into screenshotting the whole thing using "Greenshots" with or without "Macro Recorder" I would be most grateful. I am sure there would be a Tonne of other people who would be most grateful. Share the love, pay it forward, Karma, Kudos and all that kind of thing :D

shadze

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Vy ss holden commodore ute
It’s funny you know... people who have a genuine (or non genuine) copy of these disc, seem to think they have the holy grail and are very reluctant to hand it over/share...

I too mannaged to unlock the full version of this disk. The one I unlocked was the “master” version. Covering everything from vt through to vz including hsv and any other special variation in between.

My version works on any operating system with adobe installed.

I am not one of those people who will try and keep it to myself like a special little secret. Neither holden or Infomedia is making any money from these CDs anymore. **** it. Send me a message. I’ll help you out!
Hi Ray would you be able to help me out with a copy my email is [email protected] regards John