Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine VF HSV wheels at dealer/cost price

Chubba

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV RDL
Just back to the OP has everyone received there wheels now
Ordered one wheel( as a spare) almost a month ago now. Has not arrived and it is unlikely it ever will. The tracking number provided with the order confirmation does not work and they have not replied to the 3 emails sent over the last few weeks. I actually phoned HSV/Walkinshaw and left a message which, so far ,has not been replied to. So, I will seek a refund(through credit card) and purchase the wheel for an extra $180 through a dealer. Very underwhelming customer experience and a PITA but minor in the scheme of things. I get the feeling HSV/Walkinshaw has been hollowed out like Holden.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ordered one wheel( as a spare) almost a month ago now. Has not arrived and it is unlikely it ever will. The tracking number provided with the order confirmation does not work and they have not replied to the 3 emails sent over the last few weeks. I actually phoned HSV/Walkinshaw and left a message which, so far ,has not been replied to. So, I will seek a refund(through credit card) and purchase the wheel for an extra $180 through a dealer. Very underwhelming customer experience and a PITA but minor in the scheme of things. I get the feeling HSV/Walkinshaw has been hollowed out like Holden.

They are too busy putting stickers on VWs.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
What's this a reference to?

I know they're converting those awful Yank trucks like RAM & Silverado & Canyonero, and ... hell, for Corvette they don't need to actually do ANYTHING do they? GMSV is HSV innit?

What are they doing with the dac-dacs?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
What's this a reference to?

I know they're converting those awful Yank trucks like RAM & Silverado & Canyonero, and ... hell, for Corvette they don't need to actually do ANYTHING do they? GMSV is HSV innit?

What are they doing with the dac-dacs?

Your favourite type of vehicle.

volkswagen-amarok-w580s-001.jpg

eman1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
I had to email twice and they finally replied.

The tracking number first sent also didn’t work. A proper DHL email comes when they have been sent.

Mine took around a month off the top of my head.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

I didn't realise Walkinshaw Automotive Group was the old HSV. I thought the new GMSV was it. Confusing, no?

I'd seen adverts for the W580, I've even seen one parked in the neighbourhood.
Seems like they didn't touch the engine, so its literally a sticker pack. Much like older HSV sportcat.