Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff's VS Clubsport Build #144

=Calais v8=

Holden Tech Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII 5.0L Calais, 13b ae71
do me a favour, next time you're at the sunroof centre, ask for 2 for the price of one. my roof is a bit plain. oh and did you say you were loaded? sweet, no need to go halvsies. cheers.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Hahahahahahaha........ sorry mate no can do.... i need my cash, and its all accouted for now lol will be gone very shortly.
He also said the price isnt very negotiable as there is ****loads of work involved, said gott retrim the roof etc to move the lights back and all that jazz.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
WHOA!!!
Im freakin out right now, just got home and im still shaking... just did a few g-tech runs with some mates, and guess who decided to rock up..
Mr piggy, but yeah, he sure scared me straight, he threatnd to take our cars n what not but said he didnt have time for this ****.
But we wernt in the cars and cars were off n **** so i guess the only reason they didnt was cause they didnt catch us in the act, they got a call for doing burnouts n **** which we wernt doing at all, and yeah.... so im lucky but im freaked out right now lol

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
:p good luck taking your car when you wern't even in it:) but there's a lesson in this. gtech alone and in a lonely place :)

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah thats it mate, and in the middle of the night, this was about 10:30 i think, and my mate just wanted to see how it worked, so i showed him, and we gave his GENIII a run....
Mines quicker :p
But then again his is a WH stato, he ran a 7.16 i THINK i cant really remember exactly.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Lol, I remember the first night I got my G-tech, was like a Wednesday night was excited cause i got home and it was sitting there waiting for me from the post. Had tea and went out to go for a test run, long story short I ended up dragging a VN 5.0L and a N/A Skyline lmao, but luckily there was no police involved. If you wanted to know, the 5.0L beat me twice and I smashed the Skyline. P.S. This was in my V6 VN.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice work, lol. They are too tempting, but after last night ill control myself no probs lol, you taken ur gts for a run???

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Nope I havn't, Ive tried to fix my G-tech but im useless with electrics, unless ofcourse u can see a wire is disconnected. When I plug it in all the lines light up and flash, so it dosnt actually ready anything, but it lights up....so I dunno, everytime I go to get another one off ebay they end up going to high. One day....One day...

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Damn that sucks, thats the way, just keep ur eye open on ebay, like i got mine for 76, i saw one go for 61 and another for 72, but then again ive seen em reach over 100 as well, just gotta get lucky i guess

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
sounds like you had a lucky escape geoff, maybe i shouldnt buy a gtech considering my luck with the law as of late lol