Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good car

Badgerdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
I'm just revisiting to say that it's nearly 5 months since I bought the ZB Sedan 4 cyl 2 Litre Petrol turbo. As the reviews said b4 I bought it, that thus specific Commodore is ' brilliant" , it is still absolutely brilliant to drive .. pace and acceleration, agility, brakes superb, saloon comfort yet sporty performance, beautiful sweet spot power and and speed that says ' beautifully balanced", low revs cruising 1400 revs at 112kph ... 1530 kl kerb weight so has shed 150++ kl , so it's a genuine pleasure to command with the seemless and wonderfully quiet 9 speed transmission ... it has silky skills that impress. The Aussie engineers said that 17 inch tyres are superior for handling.. it sure feels like it.
The $28000 price (b4 my trade) a dealer demo with 5000 Klm but looked a day old when I picked her up. The hatch reinforces ease of use and substantially enhances the rear view and architecture. I hope you appreciate this honest assessment and drive it yourself.. the 191kw and 350nm if torque are a joy to call on. I bought the LT .. it's fantastic and all you need. Every person who has bought one is so happy with it.
LT's are a massive amount of car for the money and the 200 kg less weight compared to a Calais V or VXR is a very handy thing when it comes to the nimbleness and handling of the car. For the money they're an amazing bargain but the kit list is a bit basic for my liking.

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW Bora 4motion 2.8 VR6 24V
Had my rsv since April it's a bloody good car traded a sv6 black edition.rsv handles and drives better than the vf. I find that most people ragging the zb haven't driven one also take into account this is what holden would now be building if people had supported holden and we didn't have a hostile government.only thing wrong with the zb is it's not built in aus.
The Government isn't hostile. If they propped up every company/industry in our country we will not be forced to survive in the big bad global world we live in. Survival needs to be exactly that.............toughen up princes's