Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good deed for the day

daz08

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 V6 Calais SII
I think i have done my good deed for 2day and saved a mate from a nice insurance claim!
I was out in the store workin away and i saw one of the reps cars slowly reversing. I didnt think much of it until i noticed there was no one in the drivers seat! He had left the hand brake down and it had decided to roll accross the car park straight for my mrs car n 2 others. So i ran after it to jump in and stomp on the brake but he had locked the car. The only thing I could do was get behind it and try and catch it....it being a near 2 ton F**D Territory so if it wasnt a mates car and it wasnt heading for my mrs car i would have gladly sat back and enjoyed the show, but i managed to stop it with 2 metres to spare. After woulds i gave him a peice of wood n said me and the boys chipped in and got you this untill you learn how to use a handbrake. Needless to say he now owes me a few bottles of rum! :thumbsup:

WiLo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
wtf, that would have been good to get on camera.
good work

XTC16

Certified Wise
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foot Falcon
Nice save man!! No one car deserves panel damage ;)

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
i cant believe you stopped it. i probably would have tried to break a window and get the handbrake on. And probably failed

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
I let a Ford merge into my lane ahead of me.... I thought it might be nice for them to be in front of a Holden for once :rofl2:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I let a Ford merge into my lane ahead of me.... I thought it might be nice for them to be in front of a Holden for once :rofl2:

5 year thread dig, well done.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I pointed out to someone on the internet they posted in a 5 year old thread to make them feel like a n00b.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Yeah..well I look for things that interest me. If they dont interest others...I wont lose sleep over that fact :beer chug:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Good deed for the day.

And good deed for the day done.

Yesterday at the station I saw some douchebag 4WD driver back into another car in the lot and then pretend nothing happened. I was waiting for a us so had time to spare.

He backed into the car, and it wasn't a hit you wouldn't noticed as the back of his car raised up and the car he hit dipped down. Plus the whack was loud.

So I gave the guy 10min window of opportunity to leave a note. After that, walked up to the front of his car and took a pic, walked around to the other car adn took a pic, then went back to the bus stop to see if this prompted the bloke into action.

But no, his wife jumped in teh car, he wnt around the back and just stood there for a while and then drove off without leaving a note.

So I left my note and this morning I received an appreciative message from the owner to whom I then forwarded the pictures.

Karma for the day is in the positive!