Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good deed for the day

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Was waiting in line for a movie ticket today, felt the mother of all farts building up (####ing Maccas), but with my ####ing superhuman powers, managed to hold it in until I was served and got to a empty section of the cinema, and proceeded to strip paint. World owes me big-time.

Sounds like you have the makings of a politician;)

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
One of my work colleagues has been diagnosed with a brain tumour, has been given 6 months , a group of us went around yesterday and did some work on his section

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I was driving to KFC a few weeks ago and saw a woman and a man trying to push their 4wd off the road, so I pulled over and checked if they needed a hand. Ended up driving them home (Only about 2 mins away).

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Put out a fire next door.

Neighbours mulch pile went up, also some used plant pots. Smelt if from my study and went all hero on that ****. Grabbed a hose from the backyard, jumped the fence action style, landed funny and twisted my ankle a bit (mind you it's a 1.8m fence) and then put the ####er out. Took 10min as it kept flaring up. Ended up having to spread the mulch all over the yard to get to the hot spot in the middle.

No ****, legitimately proud of myself.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I drove a nonna home from the shopping centre. She was in the car park, tiny little old lady dressed in black from head to toe. She was standing there looking very distressed so I wound down the window and asked if she was ok. She had been trying to phone her son as prearranged to come pick her up but he wasn't answering. I told her to hop in and drove her the few blocks to her home under her directions. She kept thanking me in broken English and when we got to her place she kissed me on both cheeks and told me I was a very good girl and God would look after me.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I drove a nonna home from the shopping centre. She was in the car park, tiny little old lady dressed in black from head to toe. She was standing there looking very distressed so I wound down the window and asked if she was ok. She had been trying to phone her son as prearranged to come pick her up but he wasn't answering. I told her to hop in and drove her the few blocks to her home under her directions. She kept thanking me in broken English and when we got to her place she kissed me on both cheeks and told me I was a very good girl and God would look after me.
Lots of good karma is coming your way .:angel:

Mz ENV11T

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ 2006
Everyday I care for the elderly & disabled children. Granted its my job but I love making people feel better about themselves so that they have happy fulfilled lives. =]

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Me, the wife and kids, just dropped off a spider man bike, and helmet set for the Kmart Christmas wishing tree. It's the eight year we've done it, and we alternate between a girls and boys bike yearly. We started it when our youngest was born, as we had some troubles with her when she was born (story for another day).

We took for granted two easy births and babies and we thought, well we're ok now (including the little one), and surely someone has it worse out there, so we set out to help others where possible.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
Got my mother away from home for a day.

My father died in September and my mother nursed him through a terminal illness during the last 9 years. The last 12 months he was practically bed bound so mum spent most of her time in the bedroom looking after him. After he died she has been outside the bedroom and outside in the yard but she has had great difficulty getting away from our property for anything longer than an hour. So yesterday I said we should go for a drive. Me, my mother and sister, with the 3 dogs. We spent hours driving the back roads of the north west slopes and plains of NSW, had a picnic, looked at the scenery of historic towns looked at the landscape change and generally had a very enjoyable day. I have been trying since the October long weekend to do this and I have finally succeeded. Next time she wants to see the Tablelands.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
My good deed for the day

I was walking home and the cars were stopped at the lights and i noticed there was a lady on the phone in her car but low and behold there was a police car behind her. lucky for her that her seats were so big she could talk and not be caught.

now.... the police car had its window open so i could of yelled out and said " oi she is on the phone infront of ya" but....... i dont get paid for that soo lady karma come at me!