Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA4)

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
009.jpg

WOW!!! looks awesome

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
sure does look bloody awsome! almost too good! starting to think that buying a PS3 will be cheaper than upgrading PC hardware :p if it comes out on PC that is.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i saw a PS3 the other day for $649 with a game. so im thinking after christmas they will be close to $500 and ill grab one for that price.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
i love how people love games about stealing cars and being tossers and then come on here and winge about cars getting nicked...

These sorta games are literally a bad influence.

However, the graphics are sweet as... Come along way from the the original GTA.

aZk.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
thats y we like these games so we can be tossers in the game and get it out of our system, games are influences of people who cant control themselves

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
thats y we like these games so we can be tossers in the game and get it out of our system, games are influences of people who cant control themselves

which is over 70% of todays youth... it makes kids think stealing **** is cool, and running from the cops and ****...

aZk.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
which is over 70% of todays youth... it makes kids think stealing **** is cool, and running from the cops and ****...

aZk.

Yeh fair enough, all im gonna say is i work as an emergency foster carer and i c some of this states worst children. Trust me mate if a kid wants to steal a car they will do it, it dont matter if they have played a game. The vision and conent of this game is nothing compared to what kids c growing up these days. just watch the news and there r car jackings and bank hold up all the time. kids get ideas from anything including games. i jst dont feel that a game is a MAJOR factor in youth crimes

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Now I think il definitely be getting it on PS3 because to play on PC you would need a new DX10 graphics card and Blue Ray or HD DVD-ROM and thats pretty much almost the price of a PS3 :whistling plus of course I would also have to upgrade CPU and RAM so a PS3 would be the better option for me :)

Last edited:

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i love how people love games about stealing cars and being tossers and then come on here and winge about cars getting nicked...

These sorta games are literally a bad influence.

However, the graphics are sweet as... Come along way from the the original GTA.

aZk.

yeah....i kinda think if you've got even maybe a 10th of a brain cell you could tell the difference between a game, and real life.
then for those that dont have any brains....well they would do that **** anyway, whether there was a game with stuff like that on it or not.
the "blame the ......." (game, movie, show, music...etc..) argument is pretty pathetic.