Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green Vb 202

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
i also agree, IF you can find VB parts,keep it VB. you sometimes see the VHs on the road but you never see the VBs on the road. plus keeping it as a VB makes it rarer, more unique and more desirable/collectable. Granted, finding replacement VB parts might be quite difficult. I wanted to get a parts car last week for $500 for that very reason but parents were being stubborn and refused to allow me to store it at home.

I know you said you wont be doing a conversion for a while but if you are still interested in dropping a 308 into your VB shoot me a PM and ill take you out in mine so you can see what to expect of the final outcome if you do go that route. Im pretty happy with mine so i say you should do it down the track

vb_commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB Commodore
Ohhk VB it is...'least that will be cheeper because I only need the front bar/apron thing and passenger side guard rather then a whole front end. I really only wanted it for the clear indicators, so if anyone knows of anything I can do about getting clear indicators to suit my VB guards let me know.

And thanks Razza Ill keep that in mind.

Also last week I corrected my speedo readout, after alot of screwing round to get the right driven gear.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
VB front ends all fit together nicely, Vks have big gaps around the lights and bonnet ect

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
i kinda look the orange old school indicators, not a big fan of the clear ones. im sure you will be able to sort out some clear ones somewhere though.

also on another note vb_commie, VBs are getting pretty rare these days and I know of one other person with one in SA (theyre on HCC, never met them though)(there are still a few around but i dont know the owners), so i was wondering if you would be up for doing a VB photo shoot or something sometime?