Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

VT_V6_MAUNAL

black_vt_manual_v6
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6 spak manual s1
my 2cents

hey love the look i have the same rear lights and looking for the front lights now, i have a raven black vt, i know you have painted it but was thinking instead of silver black would look good and go with your theme.. my 2cents

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
hey love the look i have the same rear lights and looking for the front lights now, i have a raven black vt, i know you have painted it but was thinking instead of silver black would look good and go with your theme.. my 2cents

Thanx man actually did think about havin the black instead at 1 stage but i thought mayb it would have been 2 much 2 have that black and with the front bar it wouldnt have stood out as much being silver which is wat i wanted it 2 do.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Im very jealous of your car
i want it!!
lol:D very nice mate WELL DONE WORK...

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Im very jealous of your car
i want it!!
lol:D very nice mate WELL DONE WORK...

haha thanx man dont know how u could pass up the VZ over it tho lol :p but this car has come 2 a screaming holt since i got the other car n now that i got my own place so works unfinished n will get done very slowly lol

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
1 of the discs on my left front sway bar link pin broke away yesterday morning so now ive decided wen they get replaced im goin 2 lower the car at the same time finally, SL all round with a camber kit and shorten shocks mite get some new front strut bearing put in aswell and a new set of tyres (Pirelli P zeros) $220 each. I got quoted the lot 4 $2000 does this sound about right or 2 much?

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Dunno man, sounds like a reasonable price I suppose.. I'd be going lower than SLs though :s bodykits look terribly out of place if the car doesn't sit almost on the dirt :)

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
i cant man ay have u seen how low the front bar is already at standard height? haha it'll b like a massive bulldoser if i go any lower :p haha

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL that's what you want!!

hahaha do u need a new driveway made then :p

Well got all my parts on friday $736 later just awaiting on the 4 point camber kit 2 arrive has any1 used the oztec kits? had any slippage drammas like others or cheaper versions?

Image139.jpg

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Good work man and a good price too by the looks of things!! Was that including those bushes??

My springs, shocks and strut tops alone cost me 1500, trade price.. Now I'm looking for lower springs again haha :D