Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

BURK_POP

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VG ute 3.8 auto
thats looks mad man what are u doing with the old rims ill buy em lol the car looks good i hacve a boss amp in my car

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
thanx man unfortunatly i sold my rims a lil while ago ended up gettin $450 with 70% tread i was stoked i got that much 4 em lol but was good helped out with the new rims tho ive seen them on a few VNs here and they dont look 2 bad on them hey

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Front bar finally arrived at the start of the week i found some pics of exactly wat i wanna paint in the front dam wat do u guys think of that bein dun 2 the bar? im still not sure if i like how the grills stick out tho but i guess its somthing different.

I have the exact same headlights as in the pics so so it kinda gives u a good idea of wat my cars gonna look like except mines blue :p

I was also thinkin of puttin mesh in the dam where they havent do u think it'll b 2 much 2 do that? comments appricated :thumbsup:

Last edited:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
woops 4got pics haha

touringbar.jpg

touringbar2.jpg

Last edited:

Trav001

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL 3.3 Litre 5 speed, 2002 VY Executive
hmmm I wonder if it's possible to get ya hands on a ex holden motorsport 5.0L V8, now that would be fun! :driving: looking great!

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Pretty sure Iv'e bagged your ride before,but I got to say It's comming along.
The front looks good,please tell me you've corrected the ass end.It would be disappointing otherwise.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
hmmm I wonder if it's possible to get ya hands on a ex holden motorsport 5.0L V8, now that would be fun! :driving: looking great!

yer that would b fun later on i'll b lookin 2 do a transplant but not 4 a while yet i'll get another 100000kms outer this motor easy b4 i'll do it ;)

Pretty sure Iv'e bagged your ride before,but I got to say It's comming along.
The front looks good,please tell me you've corrected the ass end.It would be disappointing otherwise.

hahaha yer only bout the garnish dont blame ya really thats gettin painted at the same time the kits gettin dun. Started on the rear skirts and spoiler 2day then doin the side skirts, then the front bar, then the garnish and its complete :thumbsup:

Im doin the rear skirt 1st so i can get my HM headers fitted that i got 4 $340 along with an exhaust, stainless middle muff + twin tip $420 while the other parts r gettin painted cant wait

Last edited:

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
mate that kit looks sik! yeh i still aven't done anything bout those headers yet hey....dont no if i will either coz my insurance is in dads name, and he doesn't want me doin anything to drastic to my car coz he told them it was unmodified...lol aw well mite just do the stereo....:thumbsup:

catchya mate
ryan

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
mate that kit looks sik! yeh i still aven't done anything bout those headers yet hey....dont no if i will either coz my insurance is in dads name, and he doesn't want me doin anything to drastic to my car coz he told them it was unmodified...lol aw well mite just do the stereo....:thumbsup:

catchya mate
ryan

serious? tell him headers aint 2 drastic hahaha its only more noise :whistling how much u payin through ur dads name? u should get a quote n see how much it would b if u changed it in ur name tho u can always just ring up n say the ute now modified :p

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
nice ride mate i got a real soft spot for a tidy well modded vt keep up the good work