Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
Great write up man love the ride.....

But make with more pics will ya come on

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
haha thanx dave will do wen theres somthing worth takin a pic of the dude thats re spraying my front bar is bein a slack **** and i aint puttin the spoiler on till last it'll look silly with the stock bar still on hhahaha :p i been a lil slack pushin the dude myself tho i been spending more time on the calais n gettin that right

livn_da_holden_life

...and lovin it
Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT S-Pack Manual
awesome ride mate. love the body kit, well done with making an original street commodore. dont think ive ever seen a v8 kitted commodore haha. :thumbsup:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx 4 the comments guys well finally got the garnish painted and on the car now looks heaps better and actually turned out better than wat we expected, theres no seen lines or indents from the old garnish coming through the paint so it worked a treat :thumbsup: dont mind the dirty car its been sittin on the shed collecting dust over the past month haha.

Image025-1.jpg
Image024-1.jpg

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx 4 the comments, savage wat did u mean down there? where else do u want me 2 put it :p lol u must mean how far it sticks out ay? well i actually wanted a tip that was cut on like a 30 degree angle 2 follow the rear skirt around but couldnt find 1 with the rounded lip so it sticks out as far as it does on the left side coz we had 2 modify the rear skirt 2 fit twins under there, had 2 cut like 30mm off the skirt then shape it 2 suit as best we could.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
No the tip looks fine, I just think it'd look better within a cutout in the rear bar, more like the VX Clubsport factory look . . . it just looks a little awkward hanging below the rear bar like it was just stuck on afterwards.... Btw I'm not just trying to pick faults with your car mate I quite like it :)