Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hardest Work?

Tom04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2
HELPING (not payed) my uncle fencing for 2 weeks with the temp ranging from 37c to 43 the summer just gone. had to dig all the holes about 75cm deep in solid ground. wouldnt believe how heavy the crow bar felt at the end of each day.

ah iv done olive picking about 2 years ago in about 36C with flys goin up my nose and down my throat all day and and crawling all over my legs.

HoldenGirl89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Smokey_Dj's Vn
I worked with my dad whos an office cleaner i didnt get paid and i had to clean bins and toilets it was so horrible.
Now i work with my mum at an insurance company doing computer work...fun fun fun

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
yeah did fruit picking for a bit which is an absolute biatch.Fencing is a shocker i dont rate that at all . I did a bit of tree surgery work too for a while and was going to do it for a career. Lots of hauling your-self up trees on a harness.
After all that im now at uni and the hardest thing there is the :drink: :drink: .