Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Headlights

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
holden charge 400 hundred each light. Just enquired.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
It's not what you know it's who you know :) paid $450 for set of VZ SS h/lights for the SV6 (yes I know slightly cheaper on ebay, but convienance walked in walked out with a set) then slotted a pair of H9's into the suckers and my oh my I SEE BRIGHT LIGHT lol. The standard lighting in Holden's lights really suck!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
It's not what you know it's who you know :) paid $450 for set of VZ SS h/lights for the SV6 (yes I know slightly cheaper on ebay, but convienance walked in walked out with a set) then slotted a pair of H9's into the suckers and my oh my I SEE BRIGHT LIGHT lol. The standard lighting in Holden's lights really suck!

That's a bit quick that car for a old fella like you:p
When did you ditch the calais and where are the pictures of your new one?
As far as the lights are concerned, if your lucky enough you'll get them cheap, mine were $350 for the set brand new but i could have got them for $290, just missed the end of his first auction and they had no bids, spewin!:bang:

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Ar my dear semi old pal Juzie in due time wise ass lol..Long story short P plater turned in front of me cleaned me up *insert serverly pissed off mode here* 72k's (70 zone) would do some damage to your ride, glad he had insurance! so new ride is 4/06 SV6 in Turismo :)..one of the colours I wasn't even gonna look at it, but more I looked the more it looks bloody good! just needs dark tinted windows (tmorrow) did suspension today a conservative 30mm with Kings "comfort" springs, surprisingly it rides better then the FE2 and **** it hangs on now. When I CBF I will post some in My ride section :)