Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

heat shield on aftermarket headers

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Strange....My daughter lives in an area crawling with coppers...Her first car was a bog stock VP Commodore...Standard right down to the 14" steel wheels hubcaps and stereo...She got pulled over once at night time for a breatho and sent on her way after 5 minutes.

Fast forward 10 years and she is now driving a VX Commodore...No p plates, yet this car is lowered, 17" mags, looks clean and still the coppers take one look and that's all...No lights/sirens/pull over suck my knob...Nothing...

So attitude has plenty to do with how a copper treats you

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
So attitude has plenty to do with how a copper treats you
You must have a better class of police persons in SA, compared to the roadside tax collectors in Vic.
VicPol are the biggest organised crime gang in the state...

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You must have a better class of police persons in SA, compared to the roadside tac collectors in Vic.
VicPol are the biggest organised crime gang in the state...

I will admit, I have been through Hamilton 3 or 4 times and everytime I went through there, the locals pulled me over....Never got any pieces of paper from them but they have gone through the car everytime, searching for drugs...

When they ask to do the search, I opened up the glove box, boot and centre console and let them go for it....I've got nothing to hide and I figure, the sooner they get started, the sooner they finish and the sooner I can get going....

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
yeah if your on your opens headers are legal
its like finding a box of donuts for them pigs
oink oink heres ya defect c*nt
I don’t understand your attitude.

You know the rules and yet you want break them for some perceived benefit in power that you can’t use on public roads unless you drive like an absolute tool… and even then, better brake pads and tyres would probably be of more use (and easier to keep legal)…

Youve already been put on notice yet you want to push the envelope and maybe make things much harder for yourself going forward.

Why not pull your head in and drive a road legal car and buy something to play with on a track? You’d probably learn something more useful by doing such ;)

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I don’t understand your attitude.

You know the rules and yet you want break them for some perceived benefit in power that you can’t use on public roads unless you drive like an absolute tool… and even then, better brake pads and tyres would probably be of more use (and easier to keep legal)…

Youve already been put on notice yet you want to push the envelope and maybe make things much harder for yourself going forward.

Why not pull your head in and drive a road legal car and buy something to play with on a track? You’d probably learn something more useful by doing such ;)
That's the young driver in a V6 Commodore mindset... They will learn once they've got many fines, and lost their licence many times...

This video sums things up perfectly

Anthony .

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR V6 Executive
That's the young driver in a V6 Commodore mindset... They will learn once they've got many fines, and lost their licence many times...

This video sums things up perfectly

Yorak’s YouTube content is absolute gold.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yorak’s YouTube content is absolute gold.
Agreed... As soon as I see a video of his is out, I'm clicking on it!

I'm surprised there isn't more people in Australia doing this sort of content...