Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater not working on my VS Statesman

Discussion in 'VR - VS Holden Commodore (1993 - 1997)' started by Brokencommo, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor loves holden.

Trevor loves holden. Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    vs commodore
    Oh just like your thermostat in a 4L60 transmission..
    Sorry if my written skills ant up to your standards but its about solving issues not English class.

2. losh1971

losh1971 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VR Ute V6
    [​IMG]

VS_Pete, vs-lover and woteva like this.
  3. woteva

woteva NEED 4 SPEED

Members Ride:
    VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
    vs-lover, Lex and losh1971 like this.
  4. woteva

woteva NEED 4 SPEED

Members Ride:
    VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
    I thought you being a Google God should have no problem with this one ?

5. Fu Manchu

Fu Manchu Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Slug powered VZ, a VE Calais & your mum.
    You jump in on new forum members who come and ask and don't know any different.
    Things get real confusing and random quite fast.

Unless you are starting lots of new accounts and answering your own questions?

Are we part of some uni experiment where someone posses as "knowledgeable" but fakes the whole lot by googling?

Go to 7:59

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. Trevor loves holden.

Members Ride:
    vs commodore
    Thanks guys for all your support, thanks for following me around some would say that's stalking but I'm feeling the love, to bad you all look like bloody fools. Oh Losh1971 keep up the good work copying everyone's post all your knowledge really shines copying others you could at less give the people credit stealing their thunder that's low buddy just to make yourself look the part, to bad you cant do the stuff you preach. Better go to the mechanic to change the tyre over you don't want to let it tapper to much. 10 years stealing other peoples knowledge yet you still cant do a simple task like a HB change. Like I said I worked you out long ago, you proved that already tonight, different between you and I is I can actually fix what I preach.
    Thanks for the kind gesture too I see you copied that too.

7. VS_Pete

VS_Pete Donating Member

Members Ride:
    VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
    I`ll send you a PM.

8. vs-lover

vs-lover Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
    Yep and we've ALL worked you out long ago Trev, Now Piss off and leave us all alone in our unknowledgeable world as you seem to think we live in and spread your bullshit wisdom some where else where you might have a friend or two.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    losh1971 likes this.
  9. vs-lover

Members Ride:
    Stop trying to be the Concierge of this website and giving new members shite advice when you admit you know bugger all. This is why they all disappear especially when the more hands on members (not the googling type) continue to discredit you and then that's why you start running around in circles chasing your own tail.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Brokencommo and losh1971 like this.
  10. Utel67

Utel67 Active Member

Members Ride:
    Vs s3 ute
    Stop the gang bullying and abuse against other members, I thought this **** was not tolerated on this forum, if this is the case none of the other rules matter either then so feel free to post anything you want.

No one is twisting your arm's to come on here, so if you don't like what you are reading don't come on here.

Trevor loves holden. and VS 5.0 like this.
  11. vs-lover

Members Ride:
    Hi ute,

That's pretty easy to sit on the fence and say, but some of us have been here for quite some time and don't appreciate certain people continually contradicting members that have hands on experience opposed to sitting there just googling and giving out unconfirmed advice. Anyone can do that.

This is not Gang bullying, it's just that a number of members here have simply had enough of the concierge mentality that's being applied here to many new members that get totally confused with bad advice being given out and then simply leave with their head spinning.

Brokencommo and losh1971 like this.
  12. Utel67

Utel67 Active Member

Members Ride:
    Vs s3 ute
    Maybe you've been on here for too long now and it's just time to move on, instead of abusing other members.

I'm sure there are plenty of members on here who are sick and tired of seeing post's turning into a pissing contest.

Trevor loves holden. likes this.
  13. vs-lover

Members Ride:
    It's only one person that's pissing everyone off as the other one comes and goes in waves. You seem to make it sound like it's just me when in fact it's a whole contingent that frequents the VR~VS sub-forum that up in arms with two people on here that continually make themselves bigger than Ben Hur.

Basically there are hardly any members left in the VR~VS section anyway just like it is in the VL sub-forum. All the members are in the VE section nowadays, so there won't be too many that are worried about all this, as it is you hardly post anyway.

losh1971 likes this.
  14. Skylarking

Skylarking Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Commodore Motorsport
    Sadly there are so many original posts that could have been simply resolved by the OP using google themselves... so, at least to me, it’s obvious not everyone can google :rolleyes:
    I’ve noticed that the level of insults has been increasing over the last few weeks, so regardless how one likes to define bullying, when a number of people continually criticise one person, I’d say that fits the definition.

One truth is that bullies never consider themselves to be bullies. As is, I’m not saying you are individually bullies, but collective throw downs do have a bulling effect.

So just keep that in mind along with the fact Trev thinks he is being stalked around the forum. Sadly, he seems to have added to his own abuse levels by reacting to some perceived wrong and such reactions haven't help his cause.

Regardless of his skills or lack thereof, in spanner twirling or google foo magic, he is here like most of us, to kill some time while hopefully being helpful to others. If his advise is wrong, provide correct advice to the OP without trying to correct Trev, the OP will make up his own mind soon enough...
    And if anyone doesn’t like “concierge mentality”, it’s probably a good idea not to spend too long in the United States, particularly the west coast where such concierge attitudes are rife.

Maybe it’s time for people to chill a little. If not, then the moderators should look at the abuse levels as insulting language seems to be building up in the forum...

Trevor loves holden. and VS 5.0 like this.
  15. vs-lover

Members Ride:
    Hi SL,

I don't think you and I have ever had a bad word spoken between us so that must mean something.

As far as bullying is concerned I hear what you are saying, but we have a number of members that have had enough of being spoken over the top of and especially when the advice that's been handed out over the top is bad or better still incorrect. It gives this site no credibility whatsoever. Trevor has been pulled up nicely a number of times early in the piece but he continues to insult peoples intelligence back. Lets put it this way, if he was in business he'd be broke by now.

There thus comes a time when enough is enough and the sensible folk just either walk away or retaliate back. I've tried both methods as have quite a few others on here and none of these methods seem to be helping.

I know if I were continually being pulled up on bad info then I would do the honorable thing and disappear and not continue to get under people's skin, personally I would be embarrassed if I was getting constantly pulled up for much the same thing all the time.

losh1971 likes this.
  16. VS 5.0

VS 5.0 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VE SSV Z Series M6
    There is a little thing called the Ignore function.

Trevor loves holden. and Vin999 like this.
  17. Vin999

Vin999 Active Member

Members Ride:
    Vsedan
    What better platform with smarter people were you thiinking off ????

Trevor loves holden. likes this.
  18. Vin999

Vin999 Active Member

Members Ride:
    Vsedan
    There is a reason many don't do the sub sections you mentioned, they have moved on buying modern cars and facebook, all things change, so don't get to caught up in the past, just look at what happened to dinosaurs,. :)

19. vs-lover

Members Ride:
    and there it is.......... in chimes the other one !

losh1971 likes this.
  20. Trevor loves holden.

Members Ride:
    vs commodore
    And here he goes again abusing more members over ego issues, well guess what I'm not going no where so do as you said and don't let the door hit you on the way out.. Go and spit your dummy else where and take your boyfriend with you his being copying other post for 10 years now in a cleaver way to make himself look good and still cant do as he preachers then needs you to fight his battles while hiding liking everything you say. Take your own advise or take the advise by using the ignore button, you giving your share of bum steers who made you God of the forums. I don't abuse all attack anyone only when I have to defend my self. Lets face it unless the car is in your driveway then everyone's opinion is just that, even the best will get it wrong, if you don't like my advise then post your own and let them decide. I have many of thanks from people who have now solved their issue with what I posted I am glad to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.