Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater not working on my VS Statesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Wouldn't waste my time money and effort on a secondhand unit as age is it's biggest enemy and that one looks like a 23 year old item already.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Trevor, stop talking just for the sake of talking all the time.

If you don't actually know then just please refrain from yapping unnecessarily as you just continually seem to be making a goose of yourself. Everyone else is quite capable of Googling themselves and don't require a "Google Operator / Assistant" like yourself to chime in constantly.

BTW it's the solenoid control box that's the issue here and yes I know because I actually worked on a Climate Controlled vehicle that had an issue much the same as the OP.
Lol, your the goose who post things like this that helps no one.. No wounder people don't come back with all the follow up bs you people post.. They want to fix their issue not lesion to your bs.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol, your the goose who post things like this that helps no one..

Well-Here-we.jpg

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
No worries grumps, can you come up with some of your own original stuff for once, u have a dig what I say when all you need to do is say climate control use a solenoid to open and close or its set up different , don't need all the bs, and the other moron called of explained as well instead of just saying
Does the Statesman also have this rod ?
You might have to Google the answer.
This doesn't help anyone.
My apologies to the OP for their behaviour and childish bs, it appears to be a different set up on yours so you will need to figure out if its vacuum problem or solenoid issue, have a look at the pdf it give you a test guide. Could be something simple as the linkable fuse. Good luck.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Stop apologising on our behalf !

You are really getting under so many valued members skin here. You seem to think you are the websites God when you are nothing more than a parasite misleading so many impressionable car owners.

If I cop a suspension over this then it clearly shows how the site moderators support morons on here and I'm happy to step away and join a better platform with some smarter folks.

Honestly I'm just so over smart arses.

Oh and BTW it's time you changed your Avatar as it's a clear insult on the great man.

Maybe you should use this one,

mr-magoo.jpg

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Stop apologising on our behalf shithead !

You are really getting under so many valued members skin here. You seem to think you are the websites God when you are nothing more than a parasite misleading so many impressionable car owners.

If I cop a suspension over this then it clearly shows how the site moderators support morons on here and I'm happy to step away and join a better platform with some smarter folks.

Honestly I'm just so over smart arses.
More dribble, your choice no ones stopping you, thanks for your kind words I really appreciate it, sorry to the OP again please don't be scared to ask for further help in future don't let peoples ego on here frighten you off, its a forum about help not ego and every little bit of info helps.

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
For a out burst like that you should be banned forever.

Oh Bon voyage:cool:

Last edited:

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
, its a forum about help not ego and every little bit of info helps.
Blah blah blah
That’s where you are wrong. Every bit of info you type is misleading, a poor guess or just annoying.

if your message was accurate, clear and made sense people would listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.