Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater not working on my VS Statesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Blah blah blah
That’s where you are wrong. Every bit of info you type is misleading, a poor guess or just annoying.

if your message was accurate, clear and made sense people would listen.
Oh just like your thermostat in a 4L60 transmission..
Sorry if my written skills ant up to your standards but its about solving issues not English class.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No worries grumps, can you come up with some of your own original stuff for once, u have a dig what I say when all you need to do is say climate control use a solenoid to open and close or its set up different , don't need all the bs, and the other moron called of explained as well instead of just saying

This doesn't help anyone.
My apologies to the OP for their behaviour and childish bs, it appears to be a different set up on yours so you will need to figure out if its vacuum problem or solenoid issue, have a look at the pdf it give you a test guide. Could be something simple as the linkable fuse. Good luck.

More dribble, your choice no ones stopping you, thanks for your kind words I really appreciate it, sorry to the OP again please don't be scared to ask for further help in future don't let peoples ego on here frighten you off, its a forum about help not ego and every little bit of info helps.

what-if-i-p4dksx.jpg

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Lol, your the goose who post things like this that helps no one.. No wounder people don't come back with all the follow up bs you people post.. They want to fix their issue not lesion to your bs.

You jump in on new forum members who come and ask and don't know any different.
Things get real confusing and random quite fast.

Unless you are starting lots of new accounts and answering your own questions?

Are we part of some uni experiment where someone posses as "knowledgeable" but fakes the whole lot by googling?

Go to 7:59

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Thanks guys for all your support, thanks for following me around some would say that's stalking but I'm feeling the love, to bad you all look like bloody fools. Oh Losh1971 keep up the good work copying everyone's post all your knowledge really shines copying others you could at less give the people credit stealing their thunder that's low buddy just to make yourself look the part, to bad you cant do the stuff you preach. Better go to the mechanic to change the tyre over you don't want to let it tapper to much. 10 years stealing other peoples knowledge yet you still cant do a simple task like a HB change. Like I said I worked you out long ago, you proved that already tonight, different between you and I is I can actually fix what I preach.
Thanks for the kind gesture too I see you copied that too.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Like I said I worked you out long ago

Yep and we've ALL worked you out long ago Trev, Now Piss off and leave us all alone in our unknowledgeable world as you seem to think we live in and spread your bullshit wisdom some where else where you might have a friend or two.

Last edited:

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I'm not up to these current cars

Stop trying to be the Concierge of this website and giving new members shite advice when you admit you know bugger all. This is why they all disappear especially when the more hands on members (not the googling type) continue to discredit you and then that's why you start running around in circles chasing your own tail.

Last edited:

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Stop the gang bullying and abuse against other members, I thought this **** was not tolerated on this forum, if this is the case none of the other rules matter either then so feel free to post anything you want.

No one is twisting your arm's to come on here, so if you don't like what you are reading don't come on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.