Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heater not working on my VS Statesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Hi SL,

I don't think you and I have ever had a bad word spoken between us so that must mean something.

As far as bullying is concerned I hear what you are saying, but we have a number of members that have had enough of being spoken over the top of and especially when the advice that's been handed out over the top is bad or better still incorrect. It gives this site no credibility whatsoever. Trevor has been pulled up nicely a number of times early in the piece but he continues to insult peoples intelligence back. Lets put it this way, if he was in business he'd be broke by now.

There thus comes a time when enough is enough and the sensible folk just either walk away or retaliate back. I've tried both methods as have quite a few others on here and none of these methods seem to be helping.

I know if I were continually being pulled up on bad info then I would do the honorable thing and disappear and not continue to get under people's skin, personally I would be embarrassed if I was getting constantly pulled up for much the same thing all the time.
Yeah, i'm not one for wanting to get into arguments on a forum. There have been some issues and run ins with members but i quickly let things go and don't hold grudges. There are more important things in life to worry about than what goes on in a virtual pub :rolleyes:

Oddly, others seem to live of such interpersonal drama :oops: Luckily being a forum things can be easily ignored, though often easily misunderstood. I think my humor gets misunderstood at times :p

In any case, each person has their views and way of expression. You may not agree but it's a free world. The important thing is that we know our own own skills and capabilities and not let others bother our inner zen. For me, whether it's good advice or bad advice, its free for the taking :cool: Only if I read some advice that is life threatening, or seriously wrong and will result in costly damage if followed, would I make some constructive and polite comment. Often such constructive and polite comments are not consumed well o_O Oh well :rolleyes:

So, as is, we can all learn form Harry Callahan who said "a man got to know his limitations" :cool: Sadly not everyone does o_O If some poster crosses the line, where forum rules are being steped over, then best to let it go and the moderator can pull them up. Otherwise, as @VS 5.0 suggests, the ignore function can be useful :eek:

I'll finish on another basterdised quote, "forums are like a box of chocolates. You never know what comments you're gonna get"... chill is the best attitude but i understand it can be difficult at times :)

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Oh and now you've really crossed the line !!! That deserves a 2 week holiday. Moderators and Wipers !
You crossed the line calling me a "shithead". Or did you forget with the Alzheimer's disease, you can join me..

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
What better platform with smarter people were you thiinking off ????
Just ask the Google Master to find it for you.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I thought you being a Google God should have no problem with this one ?
Didn't look, looks like I should off though, oh well next time, PS don't see you giving any advise about the issue!!! Only steering up trouble as always.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
and there it is.......... in chimes the other one !
You can't even answer a simple question or accept the real reality, forums are dying and old skool.... Also Stop fishing, your lil game is over,

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You can't even answer a simple question or accept the real reality, forums are dying and old skool.... Also Stop fishing, your lil game is over,
He got me to say it, so be it if I get suspended because of him well I'm cool with that, I will not take bs and more bs and not defend my self. He should be banned for life calling someone a shithead.

Status
Not open for further replies.