Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help pimp the CALAIS!!!!!!!

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
just put some 20in solid chrommies on ya calais will = instant pimpage

but seriously get the door handles colour coded, made a huge difference to my car:D

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I like the black handles on a white VN .. I was thinking of painting mine the same colour as the car, but when I took the photo's last night, I kind of like the contrast... Goes well with the tint and the black window surroundings..

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
shave that animal even if its just the boot lock fuel cap and rearhandles and if you wanna spend abit of money make her a 2 door on bags thats what i wanna do ill post up a pic of how i want my Calais to look
Cheers Benji

Nice ride.....! Where did you find that pic. I'm heaps interested in makin my commie a 2 door, thats would be awesome. Certainly turn some heads thats for sure. Where can you get this done??? You would have to get full custom guards and doors made up but where from??

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
I think it would look good on the Calais to colour code the door hadles becuase it already has 2-tone. If you catch my drift?

i like them black, was thinking of spraying those grey window seals black for a stronger look... time will tell, ive got half a grand sitting here waiting to dump into new supplies, and scored a free stock VT exhust so i might do something with it or save it for charger piping

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
- GroupA kit, isnt going to make your car pimp.. Youve alredy gone the wrong way.

But these are the mods id go for if wanting a cleaner, less SS/HSV look of a car.
- Different set of rims probarbly off a Statesman/Grange.. Big multiple spokes.
- Dark Tint 20-15%
- Shaving the door handles shaving the boot locks etc.
- Upgrading all headlight globes, a clean look is a White look.. Not yellow globes
Get some Philips globes.

Hillerus

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VP Exec,Gsx-R 750
If you wanna do something wild with your doors, maybe those "scissor" style opening doors, or have your rear doors open the opposite way, with the hinges on the back of the door instead of the front? Going 2 door would be cool, but i reckon it would cost heaps, plus you would prob have to get it engineered, custom glass, custom doors........