Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help pimp the CALAIS!!!!!!!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
get limo tint and chrome door handles(interior and exterior) :), and definately the white headlight globes

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
i was thinking if i could get stainless steel handles like the monaro's

looks SOOO PIMPED in my brothers GTO... i recon jsut inside handels tho, im thinking of painting my cluster panel (not the gauges but the panel round it)
something to suit the theme like blue?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
what theme? ive painted my centre console part silver and it looks good in a white car. would suit yours even more in a white/silver car.

or perhaps you could get a woodgrain centre console kit off ebay, or maybe even a centre console out of a VS s2 calais

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Go scissor doors at the front and suicide doors on the rear! You could also try the bootlid mod that Hinterland has done to his VT. Really deep pile carpets are in order for a pimped ride too. HID conversion for the headlights I reckon. And I don't know if it would work on a VN with the bonnet opening normally (might have to make it open forwards), but how about extending the rear of the bonnet to hide most of the windscreen wipers when not in use? Seen that done and it looked awesome.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
after seeing VN2NV's dash i wanna try something like that, except maybe something else in there, just mould something outta bog :p
i dunno while i gather idea's im gonna go ahead and supercharge it, got the charger piping and BOV is on the way.. just need to get a SC14 and get the pulley machined then make the mounting brackets and i should be charged @ 3psi

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
Nice ride.....! Where did you find that pic. I'm heaps interested in makin my commie a 2 door, thats would be awesome. Certainly turn some heads thats for sure. Where can you get this done??? You would have to get full custom guards and doors made up but where from??

Its a pic of my car thats been photo shoped i have no idea where you could get that done sorry

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i couldnt decide what to do on my car, for a showcar i think learning to do a bit of fibreglassing would come in handy, i recently been working on a fibreglass parcelshelf with 4 6x9 pods inbuilt and doing a mdf/fireglass boot install rather than having my double sub box.. but i think the key components of a show car is paint, the best sound system money can buy and the wheels.. i think its harder these days to make a good show car due to the fact that u have to have like a white interior and 8 dvd screens in the car to compete.. thats y the first thing i did was paint my interior white and black

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
For the ultimate *pimp* you need the pink fuzzy dice hanging from the rear vision mirror....

I have a pair actually......:whistling

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
how about the sv3800 front bumper extension? the stock front bumper looks a bit out of place