Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help!!!!! Please

DJDONII

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Calais
Does anybody know of somewhere in Melbourne that i can get a genuine VY SS Rear Bumper painted and fitted cheaply... I was rear ended and the guy doesnt have insurance so trying to find somewhere cheap thanks in advance :D

Regards,

Josh

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
Do you have insurance? If you do and you got his details, claim it through your insurance and they'll chase him for it with no cost to you.
If you don't have insurance...well, goodluck with paying out of your own pocket for some other blokes mistakes.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
I had some foreign idiot hit my VL front Drivers side guard after he crossed 3 lanes of stopped traffic and hit me (my lane was moving) he did'nt have insurance and neither did I, after a call to him telling him I went and got him quotes he then told me it was my fault (yea mate....sure it was) long story short I got a laywer went to court got $3500 out of him and I fixed the car for less than $150 all in all a good year it was...

And they say you can't get money out of the irish.........lmao

If you don't have insurance you don't need a lawyer you can take him to small claims court..... but first write him a letter of demand stating you want x amount of dollars for the repairs for your vehicle and state that if no attempt of contact or payment is made then it will go to court (maybe get a professional to write this if your not confident)

But as Sircruise said call your insurance company if you have it!