Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with BA fan boy

Indy_387

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have recently purchased a VZ and seem to be taking alot of 'crap' from one of the Ford fan boys that I work with...

He owns a BA & has been rubishing my VZ all week.

Apparently the engine is low budget...

Apparently there is no power...

Apparently same suspension system from 1989...

And many other things!

Now I dont normally get involved in these games. But any fun that I can pick at the BA would be appreciated! Apparently the VZ is a 'horrible motor car'....!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hi guys,

I have recently purchased a VZ and seem to be taking alot of 'crap' from one of the Ford fan boys that I work with...

He owns a BA & has been rubishing my VZ all week.

Apparently the engine is low budget...

Apparently there is no power...

Apparently same suspension system from 1989...

And many other things!

Now I dont normally get involved in these games. But any fun that I can pick at the BA would be appreciated! Apparently the VZ is a 'horrible motor car'....!

Apparently they outsold the BA by miles. Apparently the BA wagon has cart springs in the rear that date back to the 60's etc etc etc. That said the BA is a nice car and does it's intended job very well. I wouldn't get drawn into some other wankers insecurities when he needs to dis other peoples cars.

Reaper

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
apart from the front end and the rear tailights the body is the same as a AU! ( as in the shape )

its a ford

heres a good one to say! " i rather keep holding on in my holden, than being gay in my BA! "

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
BA = Big Arse.

BA = Bisexual Adult.

Truth is you probably get better econemy then he does, Brothers BA was getting 15-17l/100 easy.
Just tell him when fords are in 2nd place on the sales chart ahead of the corolla lol, Come back and see me.

Both have 4 speed auto's, IRS, Diff's, one has a tailshaft that isn't limited because it will snap:p, Both have suspensions, And 5 seats. What's the big deal?. Both have Brakes but only one warps them after 5,000km:p..

Just tell this bloke to grow the **** up and stop this BS little child. Holdens are so **** that there parents drive them lol:p.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Hey boys leave the BAs alone i have one too.:yeah:

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
The way i see it, fords are better in the 6's dept, but cant match holden in the V8 dept...BOSS is no match for LS1/LS2...i bought my BA because it had everything i wanted and handles alot better than the holden equivalent IMO...still think sometimes how i should have bought that VX calais international instead...ah well...:whistling

If u want ammo agains the BA's , mention the many rust problems they have, autos carking it at 150,000, power steering shudder, handbrake problems(myin my case basically non existent) and also the radiator cores in them colapsing and mixing coolant into trans...also i agree with the brakes comment, as soon as i bought mine the brakes started warping...i gots slotted DBA's now , so problem gone and pulls up much better, ABS has to actually work now...