Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Her name is.. Bianca

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Nice ute pal, white and black looks good... your new rims going to be black?

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Ever consider something HSV? they loom a bit ricey imo. like something you would put on a lancer!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
love the black n white theme,well i am partial seen as mine is the same..i picked up a set of 19's HSV R8 rims(powdercoated black)for $1350 and look great,shop around youll get some great deals m8..car looks awesome look forward to more pics soon!!

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Hey bud nice ute,

I also like how the drls blend with the headlights, did you put hid lights in to get that blue or are they just a replacement globe? I bought ultra white globes for mine but the drls I put in have the same blueish colour as yours, and make my lights look yellow when I turn them on,

cheers

letthiswork1

Thomas
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute (2003)
Hey bud nice ute,

I also like how the drls blend with the headlights, did you put hid lights in to get that blue or are they just a replacement globe? I bought ultra white globes for mine but the drls I put in have the same blueish colour as yours, and make my lights look yellow when I turn them on,

cheers

Hey mate,
The headlights are just a blueish white globe. 1000k's bought them off bay as a test to see and they aren't really that bright but still light the rode fine.my drls are just a cheap set d led's I wired into my ignition :)

CJAff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Acclaim
Nevermind me, missed the second post with the photo :p

Looks hot, love the headlights. Def makes me wanna get some DRLs

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Yeah I also have the led strips I got off eBay wired in to come on when the cars on at the moment, just need so h4 and h1 globes that have the same colour, the ultra white ones i bought off ebay arent the same colour

But again looks awesome on yours mate

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
wheels

Hey mate,

I have got some speedy rs wheels im looking to sell if your interested? Theye been on my car for about 4 months, im only selling them because i wanna buy some cv8s. Looking for around a grand without tyres.

Just a thought im case it was cheaper r something for you.

Cheers