Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hi all, im from the UK and this is my 2001 HSV GTS-UK

383VXSS

383VXSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
must have missunderstood ya sorry,I thought you were saying that serries 1 &2 had same engines

Last edited:

kamylion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTS-UK
same engine though.the series 2 here had the calaway c4b 300kw 380ish hp

The VT2 GTS-uk had the 250kW alloy gen 3.
It also came with the premium brake option and other upgrades, Which was not standard on the base Clubsport R8 at the time.
The GTS-R-uk had the 300kw 5.7litre Callaway C4B engine, black and red leather interior.

I wanted the GTS-R but couldn't find one in my price range at the time just before the resession in mid 2008 so i paid £11,000 ($21,995) for my GTS-uk, but now ive seen a GTS-R for £9,000 ($17,998) :bang:

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Just thought I`d clear up the base R8 thing, over here you get the standard clubsport
which is modeled off a executive (omega) and you only get the bodykit and 250kw motor...then you get the R8 model which is modeled off the berlina (tier 2) you get everything on the standard clubby plus ..climate control, big brake upgrade, colusion (race) seats and nifty chrome trim around the windows.

dunstan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt2 hsv
Just thought I`d clear up the base R8 thing, over here you get the standard clubsport
which is modeled off a executive (omega) and you only get the bodykit and 250kw motor...then you get the R8 model which is modeled off the berlina (tier 2) you get everything on the standard clubby plus ..climate control, big brake upgrade, colusion (race) seats and nifty chrome trim around the windows.

Hello All. I know this is an old thread, but Im in the UK in london. I own No 26 of the UK cars. Does the OP still own his ?