Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden build numbers for my17

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
4495 seems like alot of 2017 Redlines, according to the wiki holden page, only 17000 sedans were produced this year, which would make that amount of Redlines, 1 in every 4 sedans produced? When I know that's definitely not the ratio the dealership's I visited when ordering mine were saying they had available.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ Could be because they'd already sold a bunch of Redlines?

I could easily believe that every 4th VF2 I see on the road is a Redline. We've got around 60 parking-spots under the building at work, there are 4 Commodores that park under there; 1 E3 GTS & 1 VF Redline & 2 VF2 Redlines. The only other car there're two of are the pair of Rustangs. Plenty of stuff like Swifts & Civics & a Corolla etc, just not two of any particular model.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
4495 seems like alot of 2017 Redlines, according to the wiki holden page, only 17000 sedans were produced this year, which would make that amount of Redlines, 1 in every 4 sedans produced? When I know that's definitely not the ratio the dealership's I visited when ordering mine were saying they had available.

I have all the build quantities and it is correct. SV6 was the highest number produced. The 17,000 is a little lower than what was produced in sedans. Don't forget LWB, Export cars, Wagons and Utes all make up the total production.

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
I have all the build quantities and it is correct. SV6 was the highest number produced. The 17,000 is a little lower than what was produced in sedans. Don't forget LWB, Export cars, Wagons and Utes all make up the total production.

Could you please post all variants and numbers?

cheers

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
yes a break down of models sedans ,wagons utes would be good colours engines what ever you can find out cheers

dah_man_ben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Mazda 6
How many came with OEM rattles and how many didn't.

Tell you what mate, my 2014 SSVR rattled like buggery from the factory and until I got rid of it. My new one delivered on the weekend is solid as, no rattles (yet) at all, but the fact that there are none from factory unlike my older SS gives me hope!