Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
reminds me of fords sticker pack car.

974bed9116f02aef92df3ebf42c9d18f.jpg

2017-Holden-Commodore-Motorsport-Magnum-Director-49.jpg

galleryLandscape-gtucas-ImageCut-5-1151x768.jpg
What does?

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Red and black scheme. When I first saw the falcon I nearly puked. Commodore looks much better. Although I am not of fan of stickers and stripes.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Congrats to all the people getting their MSE this weekend. My dealership saga continues..
Went to the dealer to get my car and turns out due to an error from Holden my car has been delayed a week. The car they showed me on Wednesday through the window, which the dealer told me was mine, turns out its not my car. I've been given a Captiva 7 for the week while I wait for my MSE, which apparently is just going through HEC now. Honestly my expectations from Holden dealers were already so low but this has taken it to a new level.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
Feel for you mate.

My redline wagon has been put back a month also.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
Two different colours together nice. Three colours not sure about BUT will stand out!

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Is not just holden dealers, ford are just as useless. They always find new ways to stuff something up. Once I buy my cars I never return to the dealership except to by spare parts.

I feel bad for those waiting. It can be an anxious time. What I have learnt. Never expect things to happen when advised , then you cant be disappointed.

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
All the earlier talk on tail lights had me wondering if I should put these VF GTS style tail lights on my MSE to cut down the white/chrome look, it sort of gives this car a bit of an angry look...what do you guys think?
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 10.01.15 am.png

Last edited:

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
All the earlier talk on tail lights had me wondering if I should put these VF GTS style on my MSE to cut down the white/chrome look...what do you guys think?View attachment 192467
Doesn't suit it. Just because is HSV style doesn't make it look better. Is like putting quads on a six.