Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
just a heads up we at HVO have been told these cars will be built during the last 3 months of production, a June delivery is something that has been made up.
Thanks for the heads up, my dealer didn't have a clue re:possible build dates but was speculating June/July build. Up until this point the collective info on this forum is way more accurate than what he has said

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).
I would like this please, can you email it to me?

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).
Can I get a soft copy of the dealer product information guide of limited edition models please?

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Can anyone photoshop the other 2 colours onto the Director, Black and Nitrate (silver), really hard to choose colour?

Attachments

• 2017-holden-director-review-front.jpg
    2017-holden-director-review-front.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 307

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
image1-2.JPG
image2.PNG

Attachments

• image2-1.PNG
    image2-1.PNG
    338.3 KB · Views: 272

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
There's been a few comments and queries on the various threads about LCT and while most people who have negotiated a deal know how it works, just thought I'd add this info from the ATO site as it relates to individuals (the selling refers to the dealer who charges you):

Working out the LCT on a sale

To work out the Luxury Car Tax (LCT) amount you must pay if you sell a car, use the following formula:

(LCT value - LCT threshold) x 10/11 x 33%
The LCT value is the retail price of the car, including:

• GST and any customs duty
  • dealer delivery charges
  • standard and statutory warranties
  • additional items, such as accessories, modifications and treatments to the car before delivery or under an arrangement with the supplier or an associate of the supplier. These inclusions may be made at or before the time of delivery (unless made solely for the purpose of adapting it for driving by, or transporting, a person with a disability)
  • fleet rebates, run-out model support incentive payments and any other motor vehicle incentive payments that are third-party consideration.
The LCT value does not include:

• LCT included in the sale
  • other Australian taxes, fees or charges such as stamp duty, transfer fees and registration
  • compulsory third-party insurance (CTPI)
  • extended warranties
  • costs associated with financing the purchase of the car
  • service plans.
So trade ins etc are not part of the consideration (as it is the vehicle's full price not the changeover figure). Accessories fitted after delivery would not be so unless you are doing a lease, it is feasible to defer things like tow bars, tint, mats, etc till after handover to reduce the LCT amount.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
There's been a few comments and queries on the various threads about LCT and while most people who have negotiated a deal know how it works, just thought I'd add this info from the ATO site as it relates to individuals (the selling refers to the dealer who charges you):

Working out the LCT on a sale

To work out the Luxury Car Tax (LCT) amount you must pay if you sell a car, use the following formula:

(LCT value - LCT threshold) x 10/11 x 33%
The LCT value is the retail price of the car, including:

• GST and any customs duty
  • dealer delivery charges
  • standard and statutory warranties
  • additional items, such as accessories, modifications and treatments to the car before delivery or under an arrangement with the supplier or an associate of the supplier. These inclusions may be made at or before the time of delivery (unless made solely for the purpose of adapting it for driving by, or transporting, a person with a disability)
  • fleet rebates, run-out model support incentive payments and any other motor vehicle incentive payments that are third-party consideration.
The LCT value does not include:

• LCT included in the sale
  • other Australian taxes, fees or charges such as stamp duty, transfer fees and registration
  • compulsory third-party insurance (CTPI)
  • extended warranties
  • costs associated with financing the purchase of the car
  • service plans.
So trade ins etc are not part of the consideration (as it is the vehicle's full price not the changeover figure). Accessories fitted after delivery would not be so unless you are doing a lease, it is feasible to defer things like tow bars, tint, mats, etc till after handover to reduce the LCT amount.
if you put a deposit on a car in FY 16-17 but it doesnt come until FY 17-18 and you dont have to pay the total owing until after 1/7/17 which FY LCT is applied?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi Bullit,
Yes, a copy of the Product Information Guide (PIG) would be great!