Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Congratulations, Heron White is a great choice

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!

I just received my GMON! One big step closer.

Sh!t just got real for me ;););)

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!

You lucky bugger! What's your build date? Did you get it from the dealer or Holden?

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Big thanks to Martin from my partner and I for posting the various colours the other day, originally we chose the Red Hot but were unsure pretty much from the get go, constantly tossing up between that and the Heron White. After seeing the photos and having comparable photos (same light/angle) we made a last minute change yesterday Avo to go with Heron White and couldn't be happier with making the change.

And today, got the call we are all looking forward to, car is scheduled for August build with delivery Mid September! Countdown begins!
Hi Kiwikev4169, absolutely no problems, glad I could help. I know it can do your head in trying to make a decission, it is almost like a relief once you get there. In fact if its that close between two colours, like it was for me, in reality it doesn't really matter which one you end up with, as I've previously mentioned, they all have their pluses and minuses. Great choice with the Heron, a veeeeerrrry close second option for me :)

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!

Hey Cuda, did you ask for it or did the dealer just ring you up out of the blue and say here's your GMON? And your build date is?? :)

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
GMON!!!!!!!
Build date 21/8/17 SOAG Director

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Word is there has been a production change to the Limited Editions, they will all now come standard with the Red Centre caps as Holden just received an order of 1800 sets, so no doubt being applied to all Limited Editions, as I don't think they are going to make 1800 Reserve Models.

So if you have paid for your Red Centre caps because they were an option, make sure you get that money back from your dealer, as they are now standard fitment.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Word is there has been a production change to the Limited Editions, they will all now come standard with the Red Centre caps as Holden just received an order of 1800 sets, so no doubt being applied to all Limited Editions, as I don't think they are going to make 1800 Reserve Models.

So if you have paid for your Red Centre caps because they were an option, make sure you get that money back from your dealer, as they are now standard fitment.
Could this possibly be an internal memo only? I.e Holden giving the dealers more opportunity to make $$
Are they going to be fitted on the line then?