Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Longee74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi triton
Does anyone know what different colours of the magnum look like I have only ever seen phantom when are they going to display all models in all colours?

kiwibogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 vf ssv w310
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).
Hi Bullit, can you email me the dealer guide for the motorsport please, [email protected]

Cheers, Steve

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Has anyone had any more info from dealers in the last couple of days in regards to build numbers, possible extra charges for premium paint, cover and wheel nut costs etc?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Has anyone had any more info from dealers in the last couple of days in regards to build numbers, possible extra charges for premium paint, cover and wheel nut costs etc?

The cost for all that stuff is in the guide that's in the post above yours.
I sent an email about 4 days ago to my dealer asking for info on my build number, timing etc but haven't heard anything. I would say they don't know yet.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Perhaps he is not into HSV like most of us who have bought a Limited Edition
Yawns
The whole "you could buy a hsv for that much" is getting a bit tiresome and tedious
We want a limited edition Holden, made in 2017, made in limited numbers, it's an emotional thing. Same as the guys stumping up 180k plus for a gtsr W1, they want one and good luck to them, they are getting one hell of a machine, oh but they could get a merc or BMW for that.
I know when I'm driving my director, of which there will maybe be 30 in SA, I'll be in a very small club of enthusiasts, and when I pass 5 LSA clubbies just on my way to work, I'll know I made the right choice
Each to their own

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Yawns
The whole "you could buy a hsv for that much" is getting a bit tiresome and tedious
We want a limited edition Holden, made in 2017, made in limited numbers, it's an emotional thing. Same as the guys stumping up 180k plus for a gtsr W1, they want one and good luck to them, they are getting one hell of a machine, oh but they could get a merc or BMW for that.
I know when I'm driving my director, of which there will maybe be 30 in SA, I'll be in a very small club of enthusiasts, and when I pass 5 LSA clubbies just on my way to work, I'll know I made the right choice
Each to their own
well said, couldnt agree more.