Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
IMG_9838.JPG
Speaking of number plates ordered mine during the week.
The dealer tells me my Model has arrived, so hopefully the MSE is not far behind

I have ordered Silver Nitrate, but here is a photo for you Zappa boy

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I was parked out the front of Macca's when you visited.

Couldn't hear the exhaust, I'm having hearing problems at the moment.
Does anyone know if the VCM and or Herrod OTR's still fit with this aux auto oil cooler?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Does anyone know if the VCM and or Herrod OTR's still fit with this aux auto oil cooler?
They should. The trans cooler is the same as fitted to my E3 Maloo, so they have been around for awhile.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Has there been many deliveries of LE models over the last few weeks. This forum has been a bit quiet in this regard.
If anyone has taken delivery of a SOAG motorsport, could you post a pic just so I can get excited again as my wait is so long just like many members on this forum.

Not mine. Friend took a pic, I think Barry Bourke Holden.

Attachments

• IMG-20170803-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20170803-WA0010.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 229

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
Hi Fellas! Just took delivery of my new Holden Motorsport today. What a great looking car. But noticed Rear drivers side Wheel Rim dose not have Holden stamp on it. All other rims have stamp. Will this devalue the car? Just want your thoughts. What Would you do in this situation. Don't know how this was missed from factory QC.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Hi Fellas! Just took delivery of my new Holden Motorsport today. What a great looking car. But noticed Rear drivers side Wheel Rim dose not have Holden stamp on it. All other rims have stamp. Will this devalue the car? Just want your thoughts. What Would you do in this situation. Don't know how this was missed from factory QC.

Go back to the dealer and show them...

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Hi Fellas! Just took delivery of my new Holden Motorsport today. What a great looking car. But noticed Rear drivers side Wheel Rim dose not have Holden stamp on it. All other rims have stamp. Will this devalue the car? Just want your

WTF, go back to the dealer. So it has the red around the rim but no Holden stamped. Supplier stuff up it seems. Post up a pic please.

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
Yep that's right! Has the red all around the rim. Looks identical but just missing the word Holden inprinted in the rim. Spoke to dealer and they said that it was factory like that and it is was impossible for the manufacturer to stuff up the mould. They also said that they can not get anymore rims as they were all allocated for all the builds and they said that it makes the car even more rare. The dealer principals exact words were "its like those collectable stamps that stuffed up on the printing and are now worth millions"

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi all

2 x pictures of my Director getting built, I received these pics yesterday.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Photo of my car received 03082017.jpg
Photoa of my car recevied 03082017.jpg