Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Don't worry Cuda, as soon as they quietly roll her out of the smash repair shop she'll be quickly shipped to your doorstep. :D

Everyone's a bloody comedian ;)

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
You have no idea how right you are MN.

PS: Anyone in the market for a hammertone finish Motorsport?
BOM says 40% chance of showers in afternoon with Possible hail, you'll be right. Early next week for delivery, that's BS. If the dealership has engaged the transport company you should get a phone number off them. Is it possible its a multi car transporter and they're waiting until they have a full load before moving, might explain the delay as they weave their way north to Wagga, probably explains the change in Melb also.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Regarding gearing, is the Tremec T56 fitted to the VF2 the same as what use to be referred to as the T56 Magnum, (the heavy duty version) rated to 650hp I think?

VF2's with an LS3 are fitted with the TR-6060.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
BOM says 40% chance of showers in afternoon with Possible hail, you'll be right. Early next week for delivery, that's BS. If the dealership has engaged the transport company you should get a phone number off them. Is it possible its a multi car transporter and they're waiting until they have a full load before moving, might explain the delay as they weave their way north to Wagga, probably explains the change in Melb also.
Yeah, that'll be the reason no doubt. Anyway, enough of my whining. The next step is to get a final invoice, so I can pick up my plates.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
VF2's with an LS3 are fitted with the TR-6060.
Thanks Imoengnr, looks like it is the beefed up and re-worked t56, also noted its filled for life. Would be great to get a soft copy of the factory workshop manual but expect its unobtainium.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
i
Great, that's all I F$#$ing need is hail!

I spoke to my dealer this afternoon. My car was / will be trucked from Adelaide to Melbourne today or tomorrow. It's been sitting in the freighter's holding yard for a week. Hope it's under cover! Apparently, it will change trucks in Melbourne, then onto Wagga. But, for some inexplicable reason, I've been told not to expect it until sometime "early next week". FFS how hard is it to get a car freighted from Adelaide to Wagga? It's been at the dealers since the 11th. Finance was held up due to no final invoice, then the final invoice had to be amended. Days passed. Here I am, two weeks later as of tomorrow and still no F#%$ing car, with hail forecast! I said I had no real gripes. But, now I feel like the dealer just doesn't give a flying F%$k!

I have no trouble keeping track of items purchased all over the world via eBay etc. But, a $70K car coming from Adelaide to Wagga just disappears into a bloody black abyss for 5 or 6 days. Unbelievable.

I'll drive it for free for ya

Honestly that's such bull so many trucks running the highways

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
And there is about a 20% chance of BOM getting it right...

There are two jobs you can get wrong most days and not get the sack.....economist and weather forecaster.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
There are two jobs you can get wrong most days and not get the sack.....economist and weather forecaster.
there's 3

politician in canberra

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
Gday gents, new member here been lurking for ages, congrats to all purchasing these fantastic cars. I just had to contribute to say that I saw a Spitfire MSE today, large black spoiler, black roof, and hood stripes. I could see it coming from a mile away and as it went past I think I cracked my neck trying to get a longer look. All I can say is wow, it looked tough, classy and menacing all in one go. Spitfire will be timeless imo.
I only wear sunglasses when I see a Spitfire Commodore..........................