Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden halts production of Commodore and Equinox

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I suggest you get a new source for car reviews Forg. ;)Interesting you say that because I drive the wife's Outlander a few times a week and it drives really well.
Oh deity-of-choice … I've had the misfortune of being "upgraded" to both Outlanders and ASX's when renting cars, and they're just plain terrible! I mean my ex-housemate's 10yo Nissan N-Trail was less scary than the ASX … and the Outlander was just as bad as the Koleos I've also been "upgraded" to! :(

Farque, now I think about it, almost every upgrade I've had has been a downgrade! Only time I've done OK was getting a diesel Jag XE instead of a petrol Golf (note: the XE's doorhandles worked fine).

beating the goat up the hill
… phrasing … ?
Its a bit of a wank the SUV badge they stick on so many vehicles now. I used to be into serious offroad and no way could these modern SUVs get through the tracks i used to drive on.
To be fair, the term SUV (at least as used in this country) really refers to something as tall & ungainly & dangerous as a 4WD except without any of the offroad ability.

Last edited: