Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden V8 304 Gilmer kit with A/C & P/S !!!

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
Well if anyone is intrested i have completed the modification, it is actually pretty simple and will be writting a how to and all products needed if any intrested...

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
throw it up if you got it, always makes a good read. im sick of my noisy v belts

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well if anyone is intrested i have completed the modification, it is actually pretty simple and will be writting a how to and all products needed if any intrested...
Definately interested bloke, I was looking at these awhile back myself and was worried about their fitment...

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
im interested too... glad you sorted it out!!

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
well when i get a chance ill wriye it all out and even chuck in some pretty lil pics :D

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
ooo pictures... my favorite:p haha. thanx man

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
maybe i could start getting all the bits and pieces and selling them as a bolt on kit, i could get rich :))))) how much would someone expect to pay for a bolt on gilmer kit that includes a/c and p/s ???

libardu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 304 Ute
well mate, if you could get a simple set up with some nice and easy steps id be putting my hand up!! only thing i need is that a/c will have to stay on. if you can get one all hooked up... let me know!!!!!

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
thats what this topic is about. i currently have a gilmer setup on my vr with p/s and a/c.

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
not sure on pricing, but certainly sounds like you could do it. i dont know how much work is involved in it as of yet so i suppose it comes down to that. put a list together of all parts you bought (inc original kit + extras) and man hours then work out a price off that. people will buy something more complete if they can... i know i would as im not too technical minded(although i do enjoy giving things a go)