Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hoons cars being wrecked online

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hmmm id say for them too crush it, they need hard evidance? like have u on film racing. but like said define what hooning is. because i bet there is a tone off ppl out there following these so called hoons to watch them do what ever. what happens to them. Hoon should be classed as Racing on the street and burnouts. mainly???? playn loud music an that type of thing is another matter. thats what i think.

Also there is coppers out there that have a high trip and what if they didnt get any and have the ****'s can they say u were doin hoonish behavour. id say they need hard evidance other wise there will be alot of court cases.

hope some of that makes sence lol
i was looking @ a post somewhere on the net where john howard was saying that they will be investing in $550,000 worth of cameras to catch street races/hooning ect so if you get busted i would say it will most likely to be on camera.

If people that were actually repeat offenders for not just "hooning" but going out in public and becoming a menace to themselves or others on the streets were prosecuted fairly and found to be guilty......... confiscate it or crush it.... i dont care!:whistling
Most of us that are doing the right thing are judged poorly by others and labelled "hoons" just cos we may have a car that stands out or attracts attention.:bang:
Most car clubs have issues with the few individulals that cant control themselves and give the clubs a bad name.( they usually are no longer members of a club after that).:thumbsup:
If the system is fair and just... either donate the money to a good cause or crush it and make the individual watch..... might just sink in a bit better.
How you deal with cars that are techinically owned by finance companies i dont know.Only drama is it would cause people to flee more if they know it is gunna get crushed.:cry:
They need to define "Hooning" properly .
In my eyes it is doing street racing or doing burnouts on public roads.
Simple answer is...... Race legally on the track!:thumbsup:
that was one issue they where going to have probs with is finance companies, its one thing the said to take a car of someone that owns there own car but if its leased or on finance its going to be a problem.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
that was one issue they where going to have probs with is finance companies, its one thing the said to take a car of someone that owns there own car but if its leased or on finance its going to be a problem.

Im pretty sure the government can confiscate any items they want and leave you with the fine/repayments (think of it like losing a phone and still having to pay out the contract)

I for one will be happy to see this come in, would love to see some cars getting crushed on youtube :D

metalfossil

Reaction score
death penalty should be in aus anyway. we are way to soft. if the penaltys are great then they are going to be a very good deterant.

and i will admitt that i have been tempted to drink drive b4. i mean when u run out of **** and u aint gone proerly, such a bad feeling. but i havent done it yet.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Lets re-introduce the death penalty and apply it to all hoons. In fact, let's apply it to all motoring offences!

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
i wonder if someone with a spool idled around a corner at like 2 km/h and his wheels sqeeled, if they would crush his car.

If they dont crush they should certainly give it a canary and order it to be parked and collected.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
in theory undertaking is hooning....so if granny smith is going 25km/h underneath the speed limit and I undertook her, they would crush my car......is that fair?

Thing is people who have invested time into their cars not to mention thousands of $$ when they seen the blue and red in the rearview are going to go even further to get away... and alot more people are going to get killed/injured.....

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Thing is people who have invested time into their cars not to mention thousands of $$ when they seen the blue and red in the rearview are going to go even further to get away... and alot more people are going to get killed/injured.....
Seems to be a typical response from antisocial hoons, "try and take my car and Ill kill innocent people"......so let us hoons do as we wish. And dont chase us after we pull a bank robbery, all we smash into some innocent people there too
No, decent society is not going to be held to ransom by these morons, fail to pull over when directed and attempt to evade police with more dangerous driving etc......lets up the penalty on that one to a few years jail. Possibly the police wont need to go for the chase if they have the rego.......they maynot be able to prove who was driving, but the car will go even if itts registered to your grandma.

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
Being a P plater your probably all expecting me to say wtf? no way. bad etc. But in actual fact I completely agree with this. If your not doing any "hooning" in the first place then it wont effect you. The only concern I have is what do they class as hooning? and how many strikes untill the car is taken. I also dont believe it should just be wrecked it could be sold at government auctions which would be a nice fine for the original owner if they chose to buy it and if it doesnt sell then wreack it. Anyway my two cents

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Seems to be a typical response from antisocial hoons, "try and take my car and Ill kill innocent people"......so let us hoons do as we wish. And dont chase us after we pull a bank robbery, all we smash into some innocent people there too
No, decent society is not going to be held to ransom by these morons, fail to pull over when directed and attempt to evade police with more dangerous driving etc......lets up the penalty on that one to a few years jail. Possibly the police wont need to go for the chase if they have the rego.......they maynot be able to prove who was driving, but the car will go even if itts registered to your grandma.

Be dramatic dont you think? Maybe you should go write stories for Home and Away. The guy wasnt saying "the anit social hoons" are going to hold the innocent hostage. The fact is, these guys sacrifice time and money for their cars, obviously if they have been caught for street racing, they arent going to just pull over on the side of the street and allow the coppers to take their car. The police are going to have to be prepared for people to run, and if they do run, police are going to need to weigh up the advanatges and disadvantages of chasing these people.

I know if i spent thousands upon thousands on my car that i love, and was caught drag racing, i would try my luck doing a runner. What are they going to do, crush their car twice?