Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoons.

Should hoons have thier car crushed?

• Yes, on the first offence.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Yes, but only if they have a record.

Votes: 57 41.0%
  • No, crushing a car is too extreme

Votes: 78 56.1%

• Total voters

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
lol trust some1 to chuck a thread like this on here might aswell dob urself into the hoon hotline then off ya go then son. omg bro im a proud commodore driver as far as i know cops label us commodore drivers as hoons with mods like exaughst systems and pumping stezzas i dont get it they go for us guys who havent done nuffin wrong and leave all those junkies running around dandenong and other areas stealing pplz cars and we get the blame.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
lol trust some1 to chuck a thread like this on here might aswell dob urself into the hoon hotline then off ya go then son. omg bro im a proud commodore driver as far as i know cops label us commodore drivers as hoons with mods like exaughst systems and pumping stezzas i dont get it they go for us guys who havent done nuffin wrong and leave all those junkies running around dandenong and other areas stealing pplz cars and we get the blame.

i agree with crazywog, for some nob that goes and loses control in the wet on a packed street, we get in ****, i admit, im a hoon at times, but not on PACKED ROADS, if anything theyre completely empty, i wait for car to drive past, make sure there isnt any more, no cars parked on side, skate it to my hearts content, and end of story, i go industrials, munch up sets and sets of tyres, not like idiots that go at intersection and fling it out into a pole

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i agree with crazywog, for some nob that goes and loses control in the wet on a packed street, we get in ****, i admit, im a hoon at times, but not on PACKED ROADS, if anything theyre completely empty, i wait for car to drive past, make sure there isnt any more, no cars parked on side, skate it to my hearts content, and end of story, i go industrials, munch up sets and sets of tyres, not like idiots that go at intersection and fling it out into a pole

pfft your just not living then. Should try doing some drifting around the MCg after the grand final, dodging jay walking pedestrians makes it awesome.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
pfft your just not living then. Should try doing some drifting around the MCg after the grand final, dodging jay walking pedestrians makes it awesome.

F&F Tokyo Drift style with people on the road etc?

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
as i said b4 im a proud wogomodore owner i dont give a **** what any cop thinks if they dont like it then so be it, its about time they get off there coffee and doughnuts at KK's horse and did some real crime fighting law offending ppl low life scum who roam the streets and steal pplz pride and joy it brings me sick to the stomach at hearing all those cars being stolen and yet again they dont do anything just sit and eat doughnuts at kk's if thats the case im gonna start doing burnouts more often and killing more tyres this time infront of cop stations.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Photoshoped.

My dad used to work on that ship (The New Wisdom) and that never hapened once.

Duh...

lol, you are a smart cookie aren't you? :rofl2:

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
you mention the word hoon and it all of a sudden brings out the best in people :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
crushing cars is a bit ridiculous, most hoon meets occur in deserted industrial areas were there are no innocent bystanders in site, if a "hoon" were to lose control the only people who will be involved in the accident are "hoons" the biggest element of danger occurs wen the cops show up and scare everyone away and you have people bolting in all directions trying to duck between cars etc.