Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoons.

Should hoons have thier car crushed?

• Yes, on the first offence.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Yes, but only if they have a record.

Votes: 57 41.0%
  • No, crushing a car is too extreme

Votes: 78 56.1%

• Total voters

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
crushing cars is a bit ridiculous, most hoon meets occur in deserted industrial areas were there are no innocent bystanders in site, if a "hoon" were to lose control the only people who will be involved in the accident are "hoons" the biggest element of danger occurs wen the cops show up and scare everyone away and you have people bolting in all directions trying to duck between cars etc.

Oh... those poor little innocent hoons being picked on by those evil cops.

Give me a break, what a load of crap.

The cops wouldn't cause the dangerous situation if the knuckle dragging hero's and their fully sik car didn't break the laws in the first place.

I always here the "Their only doing it in an industrial estate and no one will get hurt" when the hoon topic is on the table. This is 100% true until someone gets hurt.

And then you've got a bunch of idiots standing around looking sheepish and saying "We didn't think anyone would get hurt".

I don't see eye to eye with anyone who does stupid things on public roads and if the get busted make is somehow the coppers fault.

On that note, I don't acree with crushing the cars. Not like the cars get a choice in who drives them.

They should be auctioned off and the proceeds should be used to fund more cops who can catch more idiot hoons.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
crushing cars is a bit ridiculous, most hoon meets occur in deserted industrial areas were there are no innocent bystanders in site, if a "hoon" were to lose control the only people who will be involved in the accident are "hoons" the biggest element of danger occurs wen the cops show up and scare everyone away and you have people bolting in all directions trying to duck between cars etc.

you say hoon meets occur where no innocent bystanders in site, yet everyone who attends the meet stands around watching.. so there are innocent bystanders around...

so your blaming the cops when you spin out and kill someone trying to escape? its illegal on public roads REGARDLESS of time of day or whos around. **** me the stupidity of some members

im against crushing of cars, like its been said, a couple hundred bucks for a cheap runaround n who cares if it gets impounded or crushed. if anything will lead to unreg'd/unroadworthy cars on the road for fun times..

The gov needs to let the parents start deciplenning kids properly. slap on the wrist is no deterent. the atitude of kids today is only getting worse.

B

BXHD

Oh... those poor little innocent hoons being picked on by those evil cops.

Give me a break, what a load of crap.

The cops wouldn't cause the dangerous situation if the knuckle dragging hero's and their fully sik car didn't break the laws in the first place.

I always here the "Their only doing it in an industrial estate and no one will get hurt" when the hoon topic is on the table. This is 100% true until someone gets hurt.

And then you've got a bunch of idiots standing around looking sheepish and saying "We didn't think anyone would get hurt".

I don't see eye to eye with anyone who does stupid things on public roads and if the get busted make is somehow the coppers fault.

On that note, I don't acree with crushing the cars. Not like the cars get a choice in who drives them.

They should be auctioned off and the proceeds should be used to fund more cops who can catch more idiot hoons.

+1

hoons are wreaking everything.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
I voted the middle one...

If their repeat offenders who are stupid enough to get caught again and again they should turn their car into something the community could use, like more gaurd rails from hoons wiping them out.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
Crush the cars of repeat offenders and use proceeds of the fines to fund ore comps and events.

It was cool to be able to check out the VE SS Police car at Geelong all holden day,

But out of all the 400-500 cars there, Including plenty of commodores, Monaros, B&S Utes, Tonners and Torries, not one incident.

Police presence and involvement at the event helped make a difference, so it would make sence for them to organize some revenue raising of another type that no one will complain about.

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
crushing a car is to extreme, once a hoon always a hoon.

POP QUIZ HOT SHOT: Its a rainy night in a industrial area with 4 lane wide roads. you pull up to a turn with a court on the side so even if you slide out chances are you wont hit anything. No one is around and your feeling peckish for a bit of a skate. What do you do?

a) drive slower around the corner because its raining
b)drive normally
c) give it balls and slide for as long as you can
d) give it balls and slide for as long as you can and then go for another

is this one a trick question? becuase i think if you pick d you are a hoon

i agree with crazywog, for some nob that goes and loses control in the wet on a packed street, we get in ****, i admit, im a hoon at times, but not on PACKED ROADS, if anything theyre completely empty, i wait for car to drive past, make sure there isnt any more, no cars parked on side, skate it to my hearts content, and end of story, i go industrials, munch up sets and sets of tyres, not like idiots that go at intersection and fling it out into a pole

and the only reason you make sure no one is around is because you dont want your liscense plate dobbed in (jokes)

Last edited:

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
imagine, never been caught for anything in you life, on your way home after a 14 hour ****, pissin down wit rain, you come into your street slightly too quick and you get a little bit of wheel spin or something, BANG copper got ya and there goes your commy, imagine if it was a limited edition brock series, BANG CRUSHED, they dont care the value or more to the point the sentimental value of cars

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
+1

hoons are wreaking everything.

They are? Hmm I thought it was idiots wrecking everything. You do realise, according to media, 99% of members on this site are hoons?